This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Arthur Niyazmetov: "Salary and the environment are key factors of development"
Deputy Minister of the Russian Federation for the Development of the Far East - on the comprehensive development plan for Komsomolsk-on-Amur
The plan for the complex social and economic development of Komsomolsk-on-Amur suggests an accelerated development of the city. One of the first objects of the plan - a complex of deferrization and demanganation of the waters of the Amur water intake - will be put into operation before the end of 2016. What else is included in the plan, how it was adopted and how it will be implemented - in an interview with the Deputy Minister of the Russian Federation for the Development of the Far East Arthur Niyazmetov.
- Artur Kamilovich, what will be the first events in the framework of a comprehensive plan by the end of this year?
- This year, a total of 2,126 billion rubles will be allocated to the activities under the plan, including 936 million rubles from the federal budget. The key object that we have long defended is the deironing and demanganization complex of the waters of the Amur water intake. Work on it for several years is financed within the framework of the federal target program "Economic and social development of the Far East and the Baikal region for the period up to 2018 year", therefore the facility has a high degree of readiness. To complete, you need a little more than 330 million rubles.
Also this year a number of organizational measures of the plan have been implemented: a certification and testing center has been established; The heat supply scheme of the city is updated; An agreement on cooperation between the Ministry of Culture and the Government of the Krai in the part of exhibition activities was concluded; Changes were made to the order of the Ministry of Labor of Russia, allowing residents of the TOP to participate in the regional program to increase labor mobility; In June of this year in Komsomolsk-on-Amur the III Far Eastern Congress of Engineers "Science - Engineer - Industry" was held. The region was actively involved in the preparation of project documentation for facilities, financing for which will only open starting from the 2017 year. So, working on the lead, the project documentation for the engineering school of Komsomolsk has been prepared. Now the question of the beginning of the construction of this facility has been under consideration since this year.
- The lines in the budget of Komsomolsk-on-Amur will not be sequestrated?
- There were, of course, issues related to the optimization of the budget law. However, the 10 percent reduction of objects did not affect. Colleagues from the Ministry of Culture are currently working on the issue of finding 75 million rubles at the beginning of the reconstruction of the drama theater. The difficulty with 2016 of the year is that we literally had to wedge into the approved budget.
- What is the construction of a dam to protect the city from recurring floods?
- The first funds are also scheduled to allocate with 2017 year. DED is ready, but you still need to get an expert opinion. In general, for all facilities, the current year is preparatory from the point of view of the development of design and estimate documentation. These costs are borne by the applicant, in this case the local authorities.
- In the course of agreeing on the list of objects that were included in the integrated plan, were there any serious differences on the required amounts?
- There are such examples. For example, for a sports complex, the construction of which was originally provided for by an additional agreement on the creation of a social infrastructure for the Komsomolsk PDA, and then became part of the plan. The cost of the object has increased significantly, but this is not about any unjustified appreciation - just decided to implement the project on a larger scale. There is a logic to this: the sports complex must be multi-profile, so that it can be used not only for competitions, but also for, for example, concerts.
- And the risks of further appreciation of construction due to other factors, such as exchange rate fluctuations, are laid?
- At least, the task before the region and the city is now set clearly: no rise in price. We are not talking about objects that require some unique materials that are not replaced by domestic ones. Although we understand that even the simplest object, if you understand, some share of imported materials and equipment requires.
- Adjustment of the amounts according to the design results are possible? Or will it be necessary to keep within the limits?
- Let's just say: all departments and companies involved in the implementation of the plan, confirmed that the objects laid in it, about as much worth. Obviously, the possibility of clarifying the value is not denied. For the same engineering protection, it's very difficult to find analogues, although this work was carried out. But the design will show the whole picture, very much depends on the initial examination, including the soil.
- Why was a conciliation meeting held at the government level if, as you say, all the points have already been agreed with other departments?
- When taking the plan, we went on an unusual path. We collected all the interested departments and proposed questions of financing the facilities separately from the issues of the feasibility of construction. We split the work into two stages. On the first one, they evaluated the validity of applications that were submitted by the city and the edge: do you need the object, is the declared value justified? And the issue of financing was decided to be transferred to another site, to the government itself, and to consider it with the participation of the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Economic Development.
- What then is the algorithm for filling the plan with sources of funds?
- It was registered in the draft government order. The first step - the agencies had to see if it was possible to find funds for point financing of the plan's objects within the budget allocations already allocated.
In fact, at the moment, the plan has specific instructions to federal executive authorities on its implementation, as well as on the prioritization of construction of facilities.
- So, someone "podvodit"?
- Not necessarily, because not all volumes of financing are distributed among the facilities. Many funds are allocated within the framework of competitive procedures, that is, it is not yet determined which object will win the tender. The order contains instructions to federal executive bodies to ensure that changes are made to the criteria for competitive selection for the provision of funds from the federal budget in terms of reducing such criteria to the level that provides the opportunity to participate in such selections of Khabarovsk Krai and Komsomolsk-on-Amur for priority financing of the plan's activities .
- Okay, but if the agency says that there is already not enough agreed-upon appropriation for the objects of the plan?
- Nobody canceled the procedure for the application of additional requirements in the preparation of the budget for the next financial year.
- In addition to facilities, the plan also includes activities related to the development of infrastructure and industry. Gives a plan, for example, the answer to what to do with the Amur Shipbuilding Plant and Amurmetal - in recent years they have experienced a decline in production and bankruptcy?
- Half of the planned measures 33 is devoted to this topic - the development of the industrial core of the city. They concern not only these two enterprises, but also the third key one - the Komsomolsk-on-Amur aircraft plant. According to "Amurmetal", the regional authorities will coordinate the development of the plan for the withdrawal of the enterprise from the crisis through measures of state support. In this case, some tariff preferences are possible, as it was already in the 2011 year: the company was given a privilege for the railway transportation of scrap, the main raw material.
- Large corporations - UAC, USC - somehow included in the process?
- There are items that provide for the development of proposals on the volume of orders for local business and cooperation mechanisms. State corporations supported this idea. Now they have already begun developing a range of components, which they will be ready to buy from Komsomolsk-on-Amur enterprises. On purchases there are certain nuances. We held a meeting with the participation of FAS and corporations, and based on its results, we included in the draft plan an item on amending procurement legislation. Now the law does not always allow to purchase from a single supplier on a long-term basis.
- Another important block of the plan is increasing the accessibility of Komsomolsk-on-Amur. But the transport infrastructure always needs huge funds, but they are not available now. How can this contradiction be resolved?
- Let's look at the points. How can I get to Komsomolsk-on-Amur now? By train, by air, by road. All three modes of transport are included in the plan. On the highway: the issue of its transfer to federal ownership is being considered, but first you need to hand over the object and conduct its examination. The second question is connected with the railway communication, and it is probably the most controversial, but in fact - probably the only one not settled by the integrated plan. We held a meeting in the Ministry of Transport with the participation of Russian Railways, it sounded estimates of the required capital investments to speed up the message - it is at least 50 billion rubles. Absolutely exactly agreed so far on one thing: the plan should be an item on improving the comfort and safety of passenger service. For this purpose, Russian Railways, for example, plans to update the fleet of cars. The issue of increasing the speed of communication requires an additional feasibility study, and the Krai government has undertaken to undertake similar investigations on the obligations it undertook. During the 2016-2017 years, the relevant calculations will be made. During this time, the final decision on the road will be developed. Then it will be possible to decide which mode of transport and how to develop.
- To air traffic in this, what role will be assigned?
- In Komsomolsk-on-Amur, as is known, two airfields - Dzemgi and Khurba, they operate with the Ministry of Defense. The plan includes an item on exploring the possibility of creating a regular air communication of the city, taking into account the plans of the military for further development of the facilities. It is necessary during the 2016 year to determine which of the airports will be the base for civil air services - it is more convenient, of course, Dzemgy. There are complex issues, including property, but at the federal level they can all be resolved.
- And what type of transport will give the fastest effect, there are estimates?
- In the first approximation, in our opinion, after all, the railway. This is cheaper, and with the ideas of the development of the tourist infrastructure around Komsomolsk-on-Amur is better combined. This is an important point. In the development of the "Kholdomi" ski complex, for example, there are investors. In addition, Asia is very interested in industrial tourism. The base airport is in Khabarovsk, and if it is possible to provide a "short shoulder" to Komsomolsk-on-Amur, this will give an influx of tourists. At least, the inclusion of the tourist cluster around the city in federal programs was supported by the Ministry of Culture.
- We ensure the utilization of enterprises, increase transport accessibility, and build social facilities. Youth will be able to keep it?
- For the development of any agglomeration, two factors are key: salary and environment. With the loading of industry, this issue will obviously be resolved, especially since young people are supposed to be included in the system of continuous education, from the engineering school to the existing factories. Social objects are no less important. In fact, a lot now depends on the coordination of actions of all those involved in the development of the city, first of all, the municipal authorities. Therefore, the plan provides for the creation of a new architectural development concept.
- Would not it be a good idea to start these houses especially for young families?
- The region this year has already joined the federal program "Housing for the Russian family." It helps to reduce the cost of the "square" by providing land and compensation for part of the cost of creating infrastructure - up to 4 thousand rubles per square meter, if housing is not more expensive than 35-40 thousand rubles per "square". For developers this is quite attractive, and this resource will be involved in the development of Komsomolsk-on-Amur. Last year we adjusted the criteria for participation in the program - the Far East can reduce the capacity of sites for inclusion in the program. We were given indulgences, and the city will take advantage of this.
- The final result of the plan should be - what?
- The number of people who will reside in Komsomolsk-on-Amur after the completion of all activities. We are planning that this will be 263 thousand people - now there are 253 thousand of them. Of these, 8,5 thousand people should grow due to a positive migration balance, another 1,5 thousand will give a natural increase. In recent years, the Far East is quite positive dynamics in terms of natural population growth - these are the results of the work of the authorities in the spheres of health care and many others. But another problem remains - we have a migration outflow, which often eradicates all efforts. Moreover, the most qualified specialists leave in the framework of migration. If we stop this process, we will change it - it means everything was not in vain.