This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Far Eastern expertise
As a result of the first quarter of 2015, the implementation of the federal target program for the development of the Far East was only 1,2%
- Yury Vitalyevich, last year the Accounts Chamber noted the uneven execution of the federal target program “Development of the Regions of the Far East and the Baikal Region”: as of 1 September 2014, the execution of this program was 23,5%. What recommendations did the Accounting Chamber give to the Ministry for the Development of the Far East? What does the uniform use of funds during the year depend on and what is the situation in the first quarter of 2015?
- The Accounting Chamber has repeatedly pointed out to the government the problem of uneven execution of federal budget expenditures, including the federal special program "Economic and Social Development of the Far East and the Baikal Region". In the autumn of last year, Deputy Prime Minister and Plenipotentiary of the President in the Far Eastern Federal District Yuri Trutnev held a meeting on this topic. As a result, Minvostokrazvitiya and the Ministry of Transport were given comments on the coordination of the work of state customers of the Federal Target Program, and the work of Rossmorrechflot and Rosaviatsii was found unsatisfactory. However, it is not yet possible to say that the problem has been solved. For example - the cash execution of the FTP as of 1 December 2014 was 43%, and for 1 January 2015 already - 94%. In the first quarter of 2015, the performance was 1,2%. This suggests that the problem of the uniform execution of federal budget expenditures for the program has not yet been resolved. Although this factor is of key importance in this region, since the timing is often due to natural and climatic features.
The main reason for the problem is the lack of a FTP control system. Minvostokrazvitiya Russia, as the state customer coordinator, has not yet proposed new forms and methods of management, the corresponding provision is still not approved. We sent our proposals on this issue to Minvostokrazvitiya.
The social sphere accounts for the largest share - about 60%. As you understand, in the context of the scarcity of the consolidated budgets of the macroregion (with the exception of the Sakhalin Oblast), it is necessary to strengthen control over federal investments in capital construction projects for transport and energy infrastructure.
- Based on the expertise of the draft state program "Development of the Regions of the Far East and the Baikal Region", the Accounts Chamber made a conclusion in the middle of last year, which noted among other things that "the target values of most of the project's program indicators are contrary to its objectives, since they tend to decrease and do not characterize the benefits of its implementation. " For example, the population has been reduced (if 2015 million people live in the macroregion in 11,1 million people, then 2025 million people are planned in 10,8), there are no indicators describing the change in the structure of GRP and improving the living standards of the population of the macroregion. Does the state program change in real time, in accordance with your recommendations and instructions to the executive authorities?
- 30 March of this year came into force the law on territories of advanced development (TOP) and announced the first TORs and investment projects that will receive state support. You noted that the main shortcomings of the bills on the creation of territories for advanced development are the lack of necessary calculations and justifications for a number of indicators - on the planned increase in tax revenues to the budget system, the amount of budget investments needed to create the infrastructure of these territories, and the necessary industry specialization of these territories And regulation of property, town-planning, land and other legal relations. There are no subordinate acts regulating the implementation of this law. Which agency makes the preliminary planning and bears the main responsibility in case of inefficient use of budget funds, which will be allocated to the TORs?
- According to the law on territories of advanced development, within three years from the date of its entry into force, TORs can be created only in the territories of the regions that make up the DFO, as well as in single-industry cities. At the end of three years, it will be possible to create TOPs throughout Russia. However, already now the government is discussing amendments to the law, allowing to create such territories in the Kaliningrad region.
Authorized body for TORs in the Far Eastern Federal District - Minvostokrazvitiya. The necessary changes have already been made in the regulation on the ministry. However, they do not envisage responsibility for achieving the goals of creating TORs in the Far Eastern regions, and it is not clear how the agency will coordinate the activities of executive authorities, local authorities, economic entities, including the Far East development institutions, the management company of the TOR, etc. Agreements with regional authorities, which are provided for by the law on TOR, are clearly not enough. And the absence of these provisions entails risks of inefficient spending of public funds.
- Perhaps the same regular audit could achieve a positive effect in setting up a transparency mechanism for financial budget spending associated with the construction of the Vostochny cosmodrome? How, in your opinion, can you prevent the theft of huge budget funds at such large facilities, when a huge number of contractors are involved in construction, and also the norms for spending materials and budget financing are overestimated by fraudulent methods?
- The mechanism of transparency of financing of capital construction was not created yesterday, it is a whole system of functionally responsible legal and officials. An example with the construction of the cosmodrome Vostochny is not the only one. We have many large construction projects financed from the federal budget, where abuses are possible.
By the way, it was this aspect that the Audit Chamber checked with the Federal Center for Pricing in Construction and the Building Materials Industry and at the Federal Tax Administration Glavgosexpertiza of Russia. These two organizations are key in pricing and determining the cost parameters of all major facilities financed from the federal budget.
Of course, in the long process of capital construction, there are many links that have corruption risks, but their source is the approved estimate for construction. The same risks include the procedure for placing an order and identifying the performer. At each stage of the construction cycle, there are mechanisms for accepting, processing and paying for the work performed. Conscientiousness of their performance is a subjective category, and government officials are responsible for irrational use of budgetary funds.
- The special attention of the country's leadership is now drawn to the eastern vector of Russia's development, where the main megaprojects are being formed: the Siberia Power pipeline, the Eastern polygon - the reconstruction of the Trans-Siberian and the Baikal-Amur Mainline, the Vostochny Space Center, the construction of the VNKhK NK Rosneft. Most of these projects will be implemented with considerable state support from the federal budget. Is it better to do audit of such projects at the start, carefully calculating the balance of enclosed finances and the effect obtained than to have under-financed, unfinished construction projects and, in some cases, economically inefficient projects?
- The listed projects are of a strategic nature, designed for a long-term perspective and require significant resources, including public funds.
Since 2013, the federal budget is formed according to the program principle, that is, it is clearly focused on achieving the goals of state policy. The costs and measures of state regulation on the projects you have named assume "program" expenditures for budgetary investments, subsidies, up to the current content of ministries in charge of these areas. In fact, these large-scale projects are an integral part of state programs.
The practice of conducting the examination shows that the quality of state programs is largely determined at the initial stage of the work. The consistent implementation of the provisions of the "Law on Strategic Planning" and the "Law on the Accounting Chamber" in the part of the examination of state programs will allow to identify unreasonable or inefficient expenses, based on the correlation of costs and results, as well as taking into account the assessment of possible risks associated with the implementation of these projects.
- The Chamber of Accounts conducted inspections in the sphere of housing and communal services, including resettlement of citizens from emergency housing in the BAM zone. What violations have been identified? Why is this problem not solved yet?
- Monitoring and monitoring of the state of affairs in the sphere of housing and communal services is one of the main activities in the activity of the direction I lead, and the results of the inspections are regularly reported at the Board of the Accounts Chamber.
The question of the relocation of citizens from emergency housing in the BAM zone was carefully considered in September 2014, following the results of an audit of the targeted use of budget funds allocated for the relevant measures under the Federal Program “Housing”. It was found that in the zone of the Baikal-Amur Mainline, which includes the territory of the Republic of Buryatia, the Trans-Baikal Territory, the Amur and Irkutsk Regions, there is an acute problem of the resettlement of citizens not only from dwellings recognized as emergency in the prescribed manner, but also from temporary buildings adapted for living the construction of BAM. These buildings can hardly be called housing. And by law they are not. 15,1 thousand people live in them, of which about 4,5 thousand received temporary housing directly during the construction of BAM.
According to the Accounts Chamber, to solve the problem of resettlement of citizens from temporary structures in the BAM zone, it is necessary to make changes to the current legislation and regulatory legal acts of the Government, as well as to develop a subprogram on the resettlement of citizens from temporary premises within the framework of the current state program or on individual measures of the Federal Program by identifying sources of funding and performers.