This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Factors of success
The Agency for Strategic Initiatives believes that each region has its own points of growth.
At the beginning of December, VTsIOM will begin surveys of entrepreneurs to then, based on the data, draw up the next National Rating of the investment climate in the regions of Russia. Its task is to identify the best practices in working with investors in the regions, to encourage authorities to act, to create a system for managing change and developing project teams. Following the results of 2017, the Far Eastern region entered the first twenty of the rating for the first time in five years since its inception: the Khabarovsk Territory managed to rise to the 22 position in a year and take the 18 position. How are things in other regions, and why some are storming the summits, while others are rolling down, EastRussia asked Olga Kurilova, head of the Far Eastern representative office of the Agency for Strategic Initiatives.
- In addition to the Khabarovsk Territory, the Sakhalin region, which now occupies the 37 place, rose up in the ranking, and according to the 2016 results, was on 79. The Kamchatka Territory has grown rapidly, the Amur Region has risen. These are the leading regions of the Far East. Rating is calculated by 44 indicators, which are reduced in the integral index. So, the real breakthrough of the DFO regions is an increase in the integral index in 1,5 times higher than the national average. If last year someone had a total score in the 200 area, then this one is 230-240.
- Due to what happened in some and did not work in others?
- There are three components, this is true for any region.
First, the involvement of the head of the subject. Only he can set tasks and work with the second key success factor - the team. Team interaction is necessary. If at a meeting they voice a problem, and officials try to throw it at each other, this is definitely not about the rating. He assesses the efforts on the territory of all levels of government: municipal, regional, federal authorities and law enforcement.
The third important factor is a change in the approach to work, and, if you like, a change in consciousness. Initially, the authorities need to create comfortable conditions for the work of entrepreneurs, so that they want to conduct business in the territory and only then demand fulfillment of obligations - about the number of new jobs, paying taxes, and participation in social projects.
Take, for example, industrial parks in the Kaluga region or Tatarstan, the leading regions of the rating. The entrepreneur sees what he needs to do, in what time frame, he realizes that he meets certain conditions, and decides to go to the park and start work. The subject has fulfilled its obligations, it is now the turn of the business. Understandable rules and obligations of all parties.
- How does it look in practice?
- Imagine that an entrepreneur who wished to organize a business in the same Kaluga, officials will drive from office to office, and in each will say: "No, this is not for us." It cannot be there, otherwise there would not be such a number of enterprises and industrial parks. After all, business considers not only money, but also time, looking for comfortable conditions, choosing the best option for itself.
To get to your personal account on the websites of resource-supplying organizations to connect to the power grids in the Primorsky Territory, you need to spend time searching, and somewhere and there is no electronic office at all. What kind of customer focus are we talking about?
One of the best practices that was highly appreciated by businessmen was introduced by the Moscow United Electric Grid Company. Everything on the site is simple, and finding all the necessary information is easy.
The good practice of putting a land plot on cadastral registration through the MFC exists in Yakutia - on average, it takes 24 of the day. And the MFC there appeared among the first in Russia.
In Primorye, businessmen are still talking about the complexities of the process of technical connection to networks. It can be long, sometimes it is necessary to negotiate with someone, and those who have not found the right people get rejected. It looks approximately as if personal online banking worked only for those who know the director, and the others did not work, but they would be told: “You are to blame - you are not familiar with the management”.
Why not in all regions they want to introduce electronic document management? Or to give the possibility of technical connections through the MFC? It's simple - behind all the processes comes transparency.
But it is all inevitable. Leading regions go to digitalization of services. We at meetings, meetings offer best practices in construction: to issue technical conditions together with the gas processing plant or simultaneously with the development and approval of territory planning projects by the authorities themselves without addressing the networkers for the authority itself to do everything, everyone is trying to implement interdepartmental electronic document management. But while the subjects of the FEFD have not started moving in this direction.
- What changes have occurred in the work of the teams of the governments of the regions that have risen in the ranking?
- Together with the RANEPA, we will organize training for teams of officials in project management. In the regions, project offices are being created, which are supervised by vice-governors, deputy chairmen of governments.
When the region sees the first changes in the ranking, it enthusiastically moves to a new format of work. Rating, of course, is not an end in itself, but the need to comply with it rebuilds all processes in the administrative system.
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the regional teams?
- In Kamchatka, a strong team that takes into account the existing minus is a large, sparsely populated, remote territory. Their big plus is good measures to support small and medium-sized businesses, including social ones, although the federal law on it has not yet been adopted. They have undertaken Kamchatka and investors are fixing that it is possible to quickly obtain a building permit, without delays and barriers. It is being built there a little, but it is difficult to build - buildings must be earthquake-proof, with the expectation of snow load.
In the Magadan region, the main disadvantage is transportation distance, advantages are excellent performance indicators of the investment unit of development institutions, for example, the direct communication channel with the governor is fast, the economic unit responds quickly to investor requests. As in the Kamchatka region, in Kolyma business notes good support for SMEs.
In Primorye, the Jewish Autonomy, the Sakhalin Oblast, and the Chukotka Autonomous Region, in 2017, the administrative burden was reduced, businessmen of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) evaluate non-financial support measures quite well.
Therefore, when someone starts explaining his / her place in the rating with complex geographic conditions, not by those entrepreneurs who are surveyed within the framework of the rating, we answer simply: each region has its advantages and growth points, business gives feedback on how the federal government works in practice legislation. From the 44 indicators of the order of 30 exactly the authority of the subject.
That is, the 30 rating indicators indicate the effectiveness of the work of the authorities on the territory of the subject - this is support for SMEs, the introduction of PPP mechanisms, the work of guarantee organizations, investment agencies or development corporations, work on obtaining building permits and licenses. It takes into account how laws on the protection of entrepreneurs operate in the territory, whether the business knows about them ... When we start working on these indicators together with the authorities, they understand that they have enough growth points.
- By 2020, according to the instructions of the President of the Russian Federation, the FEFD regions should enter the top 30 investment rating. How do you rate the odds?
- The first half can be reached as early as next year - there is nothing particularly difficult here. If the head of the subject needs it, everything becomes necessary. But the task is not just to enter 30-ku and exhale, you need to completely restructure your work, and to be in this 30-ke for several years.
Remember the quote from "Alice in Wonderland": "You need to run as fast just to stay in place, but to get somewhere, you must run at least twice as fast"?
- You have stressed several times that much depends on the first person of the region. In the Far East, significant changes have occurred in the governor corps in recent times.
- The changes did not affect the work processes in the work with the Agency, which we are very pleased with, the governors trust us, and the volume of cooperation is only growing. In the Far East in the last two years, the attitude towards working with ASI has changed in such a way that we launched a number of social and educational projects on Sakhalin, Kamchatka, the Khabarovsk Territory, and Yakutia. This is a serious step for the development of the Far Eastern territories. The main thing is that business does not feel turbulence during a change of government.
- How is the interaction with the Primorsky Krai now being built?
- We met with the acting governor of Primorye, Oleg Kozhemyako, and he, given the potential of the region, which he knows about, is unclear why the region is in the last positions in the rating. We closely cooperated when Oleg Nikolayevich headed the Sakhalin Region, examined each indicator, he delved into each situation, and when the entrepreneur understands that the head of the subject is aware of all delays, believe me, this is a dialogue of a different level. For the year, the Sakhalin region showed the result with the highest dynamics - 42 positions up, this is the highest dynamics in the entire history of the ranking.
Under the leadership of Oleg Kozhemyako in the Sakhalin Region, we launched the Kvantorium Children's Technopark. It took the government of the region 6 months to get a place where children can assemble robots, launch drones, and do programming. And it's all free. Next year, the region plans to open another “Kvantorium”, and there will be more children who will be able to try engineering specialties.
Recently, in the same Sakhalin region, we opened a resource center for people with disabilities. The offices of several departments, including social security, the Pension Fund and the Bureau of Medical and Social Expertise, are combined at its site, which makes it possible to shorten the period for obtaining a certificate of disability and receive other services without ordeals for several months.
The company "Motorika" began to work in the Sakhalin region, the Amur region, the Kamchatka region and Primorye. In November, she performs hand and arm prosthetics for children and adults. Young Russian engineers develop and manufacture active traction prostheses of the hand and bionic prostheses for disabled people. Prostheses are cheaper and not inferior in quality to their foreign counterparts, besides, they are paid by the state through the Social Insurance Fund. We hope that with our help and the help of the authorities of the region, people will have more opportunities.