This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Lie down on the stove, do not dry the bricks
How in the Far East solve the problem of high cost of building materials
One of the main problems of the construction industry in the Far East is expensive construction materials, most of which have to be imported from other regions. Because of the large "transport shoulder" of the price, for example, the brick grows threefold to four times, and in recent years several large brick plants have been launched or announced in the region. EastRussia figured out who in the Far East bricks are asking and who gets it.
"We go to the fields, and we have not done anything for years with this wealth," says Zoya Yadreeva, general director of Vozrozhdenie. Vozrozhdenie is launching a project to build a brick factory in Namsky Ulus of Yakutia, according to Ms. Yadreeva herself, he will be the only real worker in the republic. In Yakutia, the volume of housing construction over the last 10 years has doubled, and given the harsh climate, there is virtually no alternative to brick.
According to the investor's plans, the plant will start work in the summer - autumn of 2019 (now equipment is being delivered), at full capacity will be released in 2023. The planned annual capacity is 30 million pieces of bricks of four types, with an emphasis on the production of ceramic bricks. The project is included in the state program "Social and economic development of the Far East and the Baikal region", which, in particular, gives the right to grant preferential loans. Investments are estimated at 1,1 billion rubles. The company "Vozrozhdenie" has already invested 200 million rubles. and plans to give work on the new production of 100 to the inhabitants of Namsky ulus, and in adjacent industries - even 200. It would seem that the project is necessary. But in reality this history turns out to be a history of overcoming.
According to Zoya Yadreeva, plans to build a brick factory appeared as early as 2007. Then the company "Vozrozhdenie" took in the development of licensed areas of the Sannikovskoye clay deposit located on the territory of Namsky ulus. Numerous studies have confirmed the high quality of raw materials.
- We in Yakutia do not have factories that produce building materials, only cement. For construction, mainly concrete is used. But in a territory where winter is nine months, this is a bad option, "says Zoya Yadreeva. - Another thing brick: suitable for individual houses, and for multi-storey building. But here's the thing - the clay under our feet is lying, and I 10 years trying to get things off the ground.
The company "Vozrozhdenie" at its own expense prepared a technical draft on loams, itself sent clay and to factory tests, which showed that with certain additives from it it is possible to make a brick of four kinds. A lot of time and money went into various sorts of reconciliation: the territory of the field used to belong to the Ministry of Defense, and it took four years to issue the documents necessary for the work. Various bureaucratic issues had to be resolved with other departments. "There is clay on the deposit, and a forest on top. The one on the left is run by Roskomgeology, and the one on the right controls the Department of Forestry. Hence, we need justifications and special agreements for all parties. And this is also time and money, "says Zoya Yadreeva.
So if the authorities, referring to the project, talk about "investing from the investor", in the company "Vozrozhdenie" - so far only about the money spent aimlessly.
- The actual development of the deposit, expertise, clay analyzes, technical justifications, preparation of other documents - all this we did at our expense. And some procedures had to be repeated year after year. It's about tens of millions of rubles, "says Zoya Yadreeva. - We and partners have found, the company "Tehnokeramika", which will supply us with equipment and teach our specialists to work on it. At the same time, when we decided to participate in the All-Russian competition "Regions - sustainable development" with our project, we refused to accept documents in the Republican Ministry of Construction for some reason. I myself called Minskvokrazvitiya, they told me: "Of course, participate, what problems?". We won the contest. Actually, after that it became possible to talk about the start of the project.
Now, the partners of Vozrozhdenie, the company Technoceramics, are already importing equipment for the future plant. A tripartite investment agreement was signed between Sberbank, the government of Yakutia and the company. In short, it is clear that the project will take place.
- We already understand that everything will turn out. But it's a pity that so much effort is wasted. We could have produced high-quality inexpensive bricks and paid taxes to the republican budget for several years, "says Zoya Yadreeva.
WHY SHOULD FEED OTHER REGIONS
The interlocutors of EastRussia are unanimous in their opinions: the main problem for the Far East is the huge and unjustified costs of transporting bricks. But you can do without them.
"For example, a facing brick in Belogorsk costs 30 rubles apiece," says Evgeny Misnik, CEO of Fortress. The company at the beginning of this year became a resident of the TOR "Belogorsk" with a project for the production of up to 600 thousand pieces of facing bricks "Lego" per year. - And we, when we start production, want to sell our products for 20 maximum. In addition, ordinary facing bricks can only be laid by specialists, and from lego-brick even unprepared people will be able to build a house up to two floors on their own. So consider how much the costs for materials and for construction itself are reduced.
The launch of production of the company "Fortress" is scheduled for the fall of this year.
Another Far Eastern brick project - a resident of the free port of Vanino (part of the free port of Vladivostok), "Tokinsky brick factory" - is already working. The output of the ordinary brick is already adjusted - when it reaches full capacity it will amount to 5 million pieces per year. The next stage is the production of facing bricks and hollow blocks.
According to the director of the company Vadim Moskvichev, the investment project will be implemented ahead of schedule for almost a year: instead of the end of 2019, the fourth quarter of 2018. Moskvichev is confident that the implementation of projects similar to that of the Tokinsk brickworks is capable of drastically changing the situation in the construction market and in the economy of the Far Eastern regions as a whole.
- The cost of producing bricks, for example, M100 - 5-6 rubles apiece. And when he gets to the construction site in Vanino, it will cost 22 rubles. Facing bricks - even more expensive. All this - at the expense of transportation costs, - says Vadim Moskvichev. - And although we do not produce a brick in the Khabarovsk Territory at all, it is used now everywhere, both in construction and in lining, even for economy-class housing. In other regions, prices are lower at times. For example, in the Krasnoyarsk Territory there is a large brick factory, plus there is much lower cost of electricity than in the Far East, and the costs for it occupy a significant share in total costs.
Vadim Moskvichev on a concrete example explains what the issue of local products to builders and consumers can give. The company itself was engaged in the construction of multi-apartment houses in Vanino. Its last object is 40-apartment five-storey house on the social program "Affordable housing for young families".
- The piece of ordinary brick cost us 22 ruble. This house requires about 500 thousand pieces. The total cost of the brick, it turns out, is about 11 million rubles. If now we were building from our brick for 5 rubles per piece, then we would save 17 rubles each. Throughout the house, the savings would be 8,5 million, "says Vadim Moskvichev. "And this is an ordinary brick!" If we talk about facing, now very expensive panels like Kraspan are brought from Krasnoyarsk to the Khabarovsk Territory. Among other things, their installation requires additional qualifications from the workers, which also adds to the costs. And the presence of localized production of available building materials will at least freeze the cost per square meter.
Average market cost per square meter of new housing:
Krasnoyarsk - 52 thousand rubles (population - 1,1 million people, average salary in the region - about 42 thousand rubles),
Khabarovsk - 71 thousand rubles (population - 618 thousand people, average salary - 44 thousand rubles),
Vladivostok - about 92 thousand rubles (population - 606 thousand people, average salary - about 53 thousand rubles),
Blagoveshchensk - 52 thousand rubles (population - 225 thousand people, average salary - 39 thousand rubles).
The entrepreneur is sure that when building in the region capacities for the production of building materials, housing if not cheaper, then at least it will not go up. Now in such remote, but actively developing territories, as Vanino, the high cost of materials strongly hits the developer's pocket: the cost of a square meter of housing is approaching the cost per square meter in Khabarovsk.
- Everything is being eaten by the delivery. The same is true in other cities in the region. And even if the brick produced here in Vanino reaches, for example, Komsomolsk-on-Amur with a price of 15 rubles apiece, this will improve the situation in comparison with the current one, Vadim Moskvichev is sure.
The main trend in the Far East should be a low-rise construction of local materials, he continues. But here the situation is exactly the same as with multi-apartment buildings, only the future owner of housing acts as the construction investor. He will calculate what will cost the construction of a house from 30-40 thousand bricks for 22 rubles per piece, and, perhaps, change his mind.
- Meanwhile, such things as the development of local production of building materials, it is necessary to subsidize, to help developers with technical conditions, benefits on mortgage lending. Ultimately, this would give an incentive for the development of the regional economy as a whole, - says Vadim Moskvichev. - In the meantime, we are feeding producers from the Krasnoyarsk Territory. I am not a supporter of protectionism, but if we ourselves can produce products, create jobs and pay taxes here - why do not we do it?