Notice: curl_setopt(): CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST no longer accepts the value 1, value 2 will be used instead in /home/admin/web/eastrussia.ru/public_html/gtranslate/gtranslate.php on line 101 Primorye is ready to create "success stories", but first you need to rebuild the road - Alexander Shvora - EastRussia | Interview
This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Less advertising, more asphalt
Primorye is ready to create "success stories", but first you need to rebuild the roads
If you compare the Primorye of today and Primorye 10 years ago, you should admit: the region is changing, and changing for the better. Starting with the economy and ending with roads. The necessary vector and acceleration to these translational movements, as usual, were given centrally, and the initiative of the regions was regularly stimulated (in a good sense of the word) from Moscow.
For the Far East, and Primorye in particular, in addition to the adopted and implemented government programs, the APEC Summit, held in 2012 on Fr. Russian in Vladivostok, and various international meetings that followed it, full-scale forums and congresses: the region grows with new projects, jobs, and investments, actively claiming to be in Asia as a promising modern multi-business platform.
And if a visiting businessman, who has made his way for a business meeting from the airport to the city center, everything seems to be relatively flawless and quite at the level, and the bridges across the bay and the strait to the island part of Vladivostok will create excitement, then going to the coastal outback can To put it mildly, to surprise ... And if the state of the roads of regional significance is approximately equivalent, then the peripheral and district roads cause many questions, some of which our correspondent asked Director of the Department of Transport and Road Management of the Primorsky Territory Administration Alexander Shvore.
- Alexander Vladimirovich, roads - and so sick for our country topic, in Primorye not so long ago exacerbated by the past destructive typhoon. What Primorye enters into the winter? With what quality roads, with what kind of asphalt and concrete, and whether this asphalt melts together with spring snow next year?
- The consequences of the typhoon "Lionok" are very serious. Damaged, partially or completely destroyed a total of 550 km of roads, 124 bridge, 192 culvert. The commission of Rosavtodor carried out a thorough assessment of the damages of the canvas, the bases, the state of bridge crossings. Based on the work of the commission, the amount of damage was determined and compiled - this is 3,687 billion rubles. Currently repair records and estimates are sent by our department to Rosavtodor. Based on this conclusion, as well as estimates and statements, an order will be prepared at the level of the Government of the Russian Federation to allocate the necessary amount to restore these destroyed sites. As for the terms of restoration of the victims of the elements of road communications, it will be phased, up to 2018 year.
- What did you start to do first?
- This year, about 420 million rubles have already been allocated from the budget, of which 200 is from the regional budget. The department has begun repair and restoration of bridges. Three bridges in the Ussuri region, one in the Partizansky district, bridges in the Dalnerechensky district have already been restored. Thus, travel around the region is ensured everywhere, and at present the task is to restore the land on the affected areas until the end of the year; and next year, pavement and artificial structures, bridges, according to the plan and schedule of repair and restoration works.
In addition, we must understand that the region’s area of responsibility, according to the legislation, ends on roads that are on the balance of municipalities, on local roads, and these are 9,5 thousand km of roads. Also in Primorsky Krai there are forest roads that previously belonged to various timber processing enterprises and logging enterprises, there are more than 14 thousand km. So these are the very dirt roads, some of them with a lot of traffic, but sometimes they are not in very good condition. A significant part of these roads is ownerless. And financing the repair of ownerless roads from the budget of the Primorsky Territory is contrary to the requirements of the budget code. Moreover, the expenditure of budget funds for the repair of these roads entails criminal liability. It is clear that ordinary people, motorists, are the first to suffer from such “Bermuda triangles”. However, representatives of economic entities are not able to carry out road repairs independently and at their own expense.
- And what has been done apart from eliminating emergency situations?
- From the planned repair plan for the current year, almost everything has been implemented. Of course, the typhoon has made its own adjustments to this work, but the main volume has been completed. This year, more than 60 km of road sections owned by the Primorsky Territory and passing through human settlements have been repaired with asphalt concrete. As part of the program of dust removal and transfer from gravel to roads with asphalt concrete pavement, work was carried out in a number of villages and settlements of Primorye. On bridges: 12 was repaired, and we hope to finish by the end of the year to finish 5 objects that are being worked on - two in the Lazovsky district and three on the Margaritovo - Moryak-Rybolov section of the Olginsky district of Primorye. By the winter, patching was carried out almost everywhere, the markings were updated. We continue to repair the Vladivostok - Nakhodka, Shkotovo - Partizansk sections.
- Alexander Vladimirovich, whether the foreign experience in the construction of roads, in particular our neighbors - China, is applicable, whose neighboring regions are quite comparable with Primorye in terms of climatic conditions. What are they stronger in, what are we? What modern technologies are used today in construction?
- Technologies are regulated by regulations and requirements, both here and throughout the Russian Federation, and they meet all modern world trends. The road machinery of leading world manufacturers is used in the work. As for the neighbors' experience, we use the same modern materials, and this accelerates and facilitates the work of road builders, extends the life of roads, improves their performance and quality. For example, the use of geosynthetic materials, gabion structures to strengthen slopes, polymeric additives in the repair of canvases. The key experience of China is in the volume and pace of construction. Here they, unfortunately, like in many other industries, are ahead of us. By the way, in Primorsky Krai on newly constructed roads in recent years, crushed stone-mastic mixtures (SMA) are used instead of asphalt, they increase the service life of coatings by 1,5 times.
- How fair is the opinion that we have "golden" roads?
- Analysis of the cost of the production of roads, conducted by experts of the Ministry of Transport of Russia, confirms: the price of the Russian kilometer of the road is comparable to the prices of construction in other countries. And if we compare the costs in Primorye and in neighboring China, for example, in general, the price in terms of 1 km is approximately the same. The “golden” road becomes, if we add land redemption, transfer and reorganization of communications to these expenses. In China, these positions are placed in a separate estimate.
- In the neighboring Khabarovsk Territory have conceived to make a paid bypass road. Are there any plans for toll roads in Primorsky Krai?
- There are such plans. The section of the road Vladivostok - Nakhodka, or rather its alternative route. For the implementation of the project, the possibility of attracting investors, including foreign investors, is being considered. This will be a new road, and, perhaps, it will be introduced tolls. There is no specific investor yet, but some foreign investors are interested in participating in the project. We are actively promoting this project now.
- As part of the implementation of the road component of the projects for the MTC Primorye-1 and Primorye-2, construction and modernization of Vladivostok-Vostochny Port Port and Ussuriysk-Pogranichny-State Border is planned. Which areas already have documentation, which ones have already been delivered and what is being built?
- Not so long ago, a section of the Vladivostok-Nakhodka road bypassing Artyom was commissioned. The road is made in cement-concrete pavement. The lifespan of such a road without major repairs is 25 years. The new section of the route meets all modern requirements, including the load - 11,5 tons per axle.
As for the Ussuriysk-Pogranichny-State border road, there is the total length of the 114 km road, part of the reconstruction has already been completed, and some are under construction with a deadline next year. Part of the road is at the stage of receiving documents.
- What can be done to really relieve traffic in the capital of Primorye?
- A lot of talk was and is about the Vladivostok ring road (VKAD). This project continues to deal with the administration of Vladivostok. Not so long ago, another meeting was held in South Korea, another presentation of the project. But there is no real investor for this project yet.
One of the primary tasks set by the governor of Primorsky Krai is to deal with the problem areas of roads in the center of the regional capital. In this regard, we are preparing a project that provides for the construction of an automobile bridge from the Egersheld peninsula to Fr. Elena and further on about. Russian. This project partially realizes the principle of looping, although it is less expensive than the VKAD. The bridge from Egersjöld to the Russian will solve the problem with the heavy trucks that are passing through the center of the city today.
- In your charge is also the program of development of small aircraft in the province - what are the priority plans for 2017 year? What is the dynamics of passenger traffic?
- The Governor has set the task, and it is reflected in the corresponding Program for the development of the transport industry in Primorye before 2021, the development of domestic air transportation. Today, new planes, and these are two Canadian low-body DRC-6, fly from Vladivostok to Kavalerovo, Terney, Plastun, Dalnegorsk and Dalnerechensk; and from Terney - to Agzu, Bright, One. In addition, new aircraft fly from Kavalerovo to Khabarovsk. At the same time, Mi-8 helicopters fly from Terney to Agzu, Light, Edinok, Maksimovka, Ust – Sobolevka, Samarga. And AN-2 fly the route Dalnerechensk - Olon - Okhotnichye - Edinka - Samarga. Last year, the carrier operator Plastun Avia transported 26 thousand passengers.
In total, in Primorye today 13 airplanes are operating, and by the end of the program there will be a total of 22. This year, reconstruction and construction of landing sites in Kavalerovo, Transfiguration, Dalnegorsk, Amgu were carried out. The next year - the reconstruction of the strip in the village of Vostok, in the village Serafimovka in the Olginsky district.
By 2021, we plan to increase passenger traffic to 57 thousand passengers. Next year, the third DRC aircraft will be purchased, and new additional routes will be opened. Accordingly, the frequency of flights will increase. As for airplanes, they have already managed to recommend themselves from the best side, they are easy to operate and repair and are super reliable.
Shvora Alexander Vladimirovich - Director of the Department of Road Economy of Primorsky Krai. Alexander Vladimirovich graduated from Khabarovsk Technical University with a degree in law. He has extensive experience in the field of road construction - he has held senior positions for more than five years in the Khabarovsk branch of JSC GIDRODORNII.