This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
"There are no such vessels in the Far East"
Chairman of the Fisherman's collective farm. Lenin Sergey Tarusov about new ships, personnel and "quotas under the keel"
The new vessel for fishermen of the Far East was launched in Kaliningrad 30 March 2018. They became the "Commander" - the serial trawler-seiner of the project SK-3101R, created at the Baltic Shipyard "Yantar". The vessel was the second of the Kaliningrad shipyards for the Rybolovetsky kolkhoz. Lenin (Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky), the contract for the construction of three trawler-seiners was signed in January of the year 2016 - similar to the 20 years. EastRussia asked to tell the chairman of the Kamchatka enterprise, Sergei Tarusov, about the details of the project.
- It seems to me that the main reason is the lack of qualified personnel for this. For example, I was at the Khabarovsk Shipyard. The enterprise from the point of view of production capacity allows to build such ships, but problems with personnel do not. Apparently, in the 1990-ies we lost specialists who could work in the shipyards - it's corpsmen, locksmiths, and riggers - a whole range of professions. The people who are today will not be able to build ships of this quality and at such times. It is much more profitable today to order a ship from the Far East in Kaliningrad, despite the long distances. And this is reality.
- What was the reason for choosing a shipyard in Kaliningrad?
- Before ordering ships, I myself traveled through many shipyards, visited Yaroslavl, Severodvinsk, St. Petersburg. Most of all I liked the Yantar PSZ.
- Considered the possibility of building these ships outside of Russia?
"We preferred to build ships in Russia, because the" quota in exchange for investment "program, launched by President Vladimir Putin, began to work and has already yielded results. Of course, there were a lot of skeptics about it, but life showed that we can build these vessels in Russia and can work for them. Of course, it is difficult for us to build such vessels at our own expense, but the program under the "keel quota" played a significant role in choosing the location and encouraged the construction of ships at Russian shipyards.
- What are the features of the ships being created?
- These are unique vessels that will operate in the Far East in any conditions. They will be able to master all the bioresources of the Far Eastern region, and different fishing gear - this is the trawl, the Snurrevel (the bottom seine - EastRussia) and the purse seine. About the latter - this is especially true, because in our waters, the herring of Ivasi starts to go back again, and for a long period - almost 15-20 years. I think that everyone remembers this fish, all its useful properties and qualities that it possesses.
Another feature of this vessel is that it can store catch in tanks with cooled seawater for a week. It turns out that almost from any point of catching fish we can deliver the raw material to the shore, where to produce high-quality products from it, first of all, for the Russian consumer.
- Does the collective farm plan to implement other joint projects with the Yantar shipyard in the field of shipbuilding?
- Yes, we intend to cooperate further. With the leadership of this enterprise, we will discuss a new contract for the construction of ships, but of a different, much larger class. Today the need for a fishing fleet in the Far East is really great, because our fleet is old. And I think that the Kaliningrad shipbuilders will have even more orders.