This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
"We do not need competition, but profitable partnership"
The main indicators of the development of the economy of Yakutia give a good chance for investors to look positively towards the region
- The turn towards Asia, we just started. We are going and are already cooperating with China, Korea, JapanHer, India. We establish relations with Singaporerum and vietnam. Spring waitingThe visit of the Consul General of Mongolia. We also plan withgovernment visits.
In the middle of March we will visit the Republic of Korea. Their delegation will come to our conference on renewable energyke in june. Korea hosts investment fair in October, And we will also be there. Koreans are interested to cooperate with Yakutia in the field of biotechnologyTh, health, tourism development. Us Of course, they are primarily interested in investments. Here we work as a team with the Investment Promotion Agency.. They are engaged in "upakoOf projects, and we establish partnerships, coordinate the activities of the parties.
This year the presentation of the investment potential of Yakutia in Japan, Visit to the Russian-Asian Energy Summit in Singapore, participation in a large event of Russian financial institutions And China in Beijing, well, the traditional Russian-Chinese EXPO in Harbin. That is, we are oldWe are trying to find different ways of establishing partnerships. In this list we now include Turkey.
- Alpha Engineering and Construction executives first arrived in Yakutia in FebruaryYu to study the market and in the long run to receive orders for a builderA number of objects of any size - from kindergartens to high power hydroelectric power plants. They were not afraid of Moroz, although they don’t have practical experience of building on permafrost as such.
- It turns out, if the Yakut builders do not stand the competition, they will remain without work?
- Vladimir Nikolayevich, among the main events of last year would beLo many different of events: the delegation of Yakutia participated in the forums and in Sochi, and in Moscow, and in Dubai, and in Tokiabout. Please highlight a number of landmark events last year.
- First of all, it is worth highlighting the Olympic Games, where our Republic is responsibleLa for Exposition of the Far Eastern Federal District. The presentation was held at a very high level.
This, of course, Crimea, with which we signed an agreement on cooperation, where the main direction is the mutual exchange of goods and services.
Next, I would note participation in a large investment forum in Dubai, On the basis of which a long-term agreement was reachedti. ALROSA opened its representative office there. Negotiations are now underway with the basalt factory. This year, we were again invited to Dubai for another forum.
At the first Russian-Chinese Expo, a protocol was signed with the company "Zhuda", which intends to build three residential quarters in Yakutsk. Now it all depends on how the projectkt will pass all the stages of pre-training and expertise of construction. If everything is favorable, then, according to the optimistic forecasts of the Chinese side, the construction will take six years.
Of course, Trip of our delegation to Iceland to the "Arctic Circle" and presentation Investment potential of the republic in the embassy of the People's Republic of China, where five agreements of various levels were signed. These were basically framework agreements, which require further developmente.
- Of course. "Komatsu" has long established itself as a reliable technique, suitable for extreme conditions in Yakutia. Even gold miners in Oymyakon work on it. At the same time, the main problem in the operation of the equipment is the lack of consumables, spare parts and components. If something is broken, then the goods have to wait several weeks, and the equipment is idle. Of course, a full warehouse of spare parts in Yakutia can not be built - this is 75 thousand items. Now the representative of the company works with all enterprises,What parts are required first of all, and already after, approximately by the autumn, a warehouse will be built. In addition, the company invited the case(Operators, mechanics, total 10 people) at their expense to receive training on the basis of the Training Center at the plant in Yaroslavl for an even more efficient operation of the Komatsu equipment in Yakutia.
- I asked the same question to the representatives of the Turkish company. They say why you chose Yakutia from all the Far Eastern regions - you decided to go so far. According to them, the whole thing is in the conducted marketing, which revealed that the region has a fairly stable economic situation in all respects. This general assessment, the main indicators of the development of the republic’s economy give a fairly good chance for investors to look positively in our direction.
- I can't help asking a question about TASED Zarechye in 20 km from the village of Nizhny Bestyakh, where Global Steel Holdings, Ltd. (India) is planning to build a plant for the production of liquefied natural gas (LNG), methanol and urea. The project has been criticized by experts who believe that construction will harm the environment and public health. How do you feel about the situation?
We understand the concerns of the population about the possible damage to the environment and public health. But the production cycle will be absolutely closed and there will be practically no emissions. However, it is necessary to go through all the expertise - both ecological and ethnological (we are the only subject of the Russian Federation that, from the point of view of indigenous peoples, also looks at this or that construction), and public hearings.
We will continue to carry out the activities prescribed by the comprehensive program of socio-economic development arNorthern and northern territories. So, recently I returned from Zhigansk region, where We agreed that we would take the reindeer herders to Lapland to exchange experiences. The initiative is carried out within the framework of the Finnish program for the support of the indigenous small-numbered peoples of the north "Snowchange", headed by Dr. Tero Mustonen. Reindeer herders were exported to different countries - Australia, New ZealandI, Finland, USA (Alaska) - for large international callsRooms where they were not just sitting, but speaking at round tables, participated through translators in the brainstorming, and already later themselves offered projects.
In Zhigansky district we are directly told thatLodges do not want to go into reindeer breeding. In 2013 year in the area was 5 thousand 700 deer, by the end of last year there were 4 youSachi. In Norway, another problem: young people want to work inLakes, but there are no places - pastures and not deer are not enough. We have the Union of Reindeer Herders of Russia, the association "Reindeer Herders of the World", the International Institute of Reindeer Herding and the Nizhnekolymskiy College of the Peoples of the North is its member, therefore such international cooperation will help restore the prestige of the profession.
- How do you think, is it logical to announce the Year of Entrepreneurship in Yakutia in times of crisis?