This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
A huge shipyard is a huge ship
In 2019, the Zvezda Shipbuilding Complex will launch the first ice-class supply vessel
Already today, the SSC "Zvezda", located in the city of Bolshoy Kamen Primorsky Krai, is visible from afar, both from the sea and at the entrance to the city: the yellow silhouette of the biggest crane in the country "Goliath" cuts into the sky. Its height is 136 meters, and the width of the span is 230 meters. For comparison: the height of Big Ben - 96 meters, the width of the Wembley Stadium - 105 meters.
In the sea moored an impressive size and a completely new floating dock. Its carrying capacity is 40 thousand tons, and the dimensions will allow launching large vessels up to 300 meters long and more than 50 meters wide.
Work is underway on the construction of a unique hydraulic structure - dry dock - and full-cycle production facilities. Dimensions of dry dock - 485x114x14,5 meters. It can accommodate two pyramids of Cheops. The capacities will allow to build drilling platforms, supertankers, gas carriers, supply vessels and other types of marine equipment, primarily large-capacity vessels and equipment capable of operating in the Arctic. Previously, such equipment was not manufactured in Russia.
The production of complex offshore drilling rigs and icebreakers will require the creation of a technological chain in which different sectors are involved. Creation of SSC "Zvezda" will bring a multiplier effect to the Russian industry, will allow to modernize equipment at many enterprises of the Far East and other regions of the country.
BY VESSEL IN THE YEAR
The first order - a multifunctional supply vessel of the ice class - will be launched in 2019 year.
Now, on the heavy fitting outframe of the SSK "Zvezda", the supplying corps is being formed: its length will be 106 m, width - 22 m, and height - 11 m. On the vessel it will be possible to accommodate a crew of 49 people.
In all, SSK Zvezda will build four ice-class supply vessels. A new vessel from this line will be launched every year.
"Supply vessels are designed for a wide geography of sailing, they can deliver cargo to offshore drilling platforms, pass through ice, tow ships and offshore facilities, and participate in rescue operations," added Celuyko.
Such vessels will be needed for work on the offshore sections of the oil company Rosneft, which placed an order for them at the SSC "Zvezda", acting as an anchor customer. Recall that Rosneft has entered into an exclusive agreement with the shipyard to place all its orders for the construction of new marine equipment and vessels. "Rosneft" is the leading member of the consortium, which is implementing the project of construction of SSK "Zvezda".
In the portfolio of SSC "Zvezda" today 26 orders of Rosneft: in addition to the four vessels mentioned above, ten tankers of the Aframax class will be built at different times in the shipyard (the construction of sections of the first one is already underway). The vessels will be created in cooperation with the South Korean partner of the SSC "Zvezda", HyundaiHeavyIndustries, and will start to be commissioned starting from the 2021 year. In addition, the shipyard will build ten Arctic shuttle tankers with deadweight of 42 thousand tons, as well as one Arctic shuttle tanker with deadweight of 69 thousand tons.
Unique descents and hydraulic engineering facilities enable SSK "Zvezda" to apply the method of large-block shipbuilding and produce a radically new line of vessels. The technology of large-section assembly allows to build simultaneously at the shipyard and launch several ships and objects of marine equipment up to 40 thousand tons. In fact, a new industry of Russian industry is being created - heavy shipbuilding.
"The unique equipment installed at Zvezda will allow us to create a competitive modern shipyard that will eventually meet the demand existing on the Russian maritime transportation market and drilling equipment needed for offshore operations. A powerful shipbuilding cluster is being formed in a strategically important region close to the APR markets. And this, I think, will be a turning point in the history of civil shipbuilding in the Russian Federation, "said Vice President of Rosneft, Andrei Shishkin.
The main work on the construction of ships now goes in the block of hull production, painting chambers commissioned in 2016 year, as well as on the open heavy-duty docking rig of the SSC "Zvezda", the construction of which was completed in 2017.
- The slipway is a complex engineering structure with a total area of 12 hectares, which houses four portal cranes of 100 tonnage capacity, two gantry cranes of 320 tons capacity, and a Goliath-type crane of 1200 tonnage, which has no analogues in any Russian shipyard, - told the press service of the SSK "Star".
"Goliath" is equipped with an automated intelligent control system ASCS, which completely oversees the operation of the crane, taking into account the influence of external factors and allows you to transfer control of the giant to one operator.
- Lifting equipment operates from 2017 year, it allows you to simultaneously build several ships from large blocks, including ships and offshore facilities up to 300 meters long and up to 75 meters wide, "the press service added. - At the same time, the maximum cargo capacity of cranes in existing Russian shipyards does not exceed 500 tons.
After completion of the construction in the workshops and on a heavy berth, the shipyard and marine equipment are supposed to be launched by another key element of the shipyard - the transport and transfer floating dock, or the TAP, whose carrying capacity is 40 thousand tons. At the shipyard it was delivered quite recently - 24 July 2018 year.
"With the help of this equipment, we can safely, without damage to equipment and specialists, launch huge ships from the berth," said Celuyko. - The maximum deadweight of vessels will reach 350 thousand tons. In addition to them, the floating dock will help to launch other marine equipment, such as drilling platforms and their elements, and also to lift the objects to be repaired from the water, to tow ships or elements of drilling platforms.
In this case, for management does not require a large number of employees - diving and the emergence of the dock is controlled by one operator, all servicing of the floating dock is handled by 35 people. The process is as automated as possible.
- All construction and shipbuilding processes at SSK "Zvezda" facilities are conducted using the latest equipment and modern technologies, the press service informed. - A high-tech infrastructure is created at the shipyard, allowing to automate production processes and management and create comfortable working conditions. At the moment, on the open outfitting dock of the shipyard, work is under way to install and install mobile shelters, which will ensure a continuous process of assembling blocks of ships in adverse weather conditions.
BIG GAS COME GAS
The construction of another automated facility of the shipyard - the first gas boiler plant with capacity up to 150 Gcal / hour - was completed at the SSC "Zvezda" at the end of August this year.
- The new boiler house is intended for uninterrupted heat supply of two enterprises - the Shipbuilding Complex Zvezda and the Far Eastern Zvezda Plant, the press service of the SSC said. - The first ignition of the hot water boiler was successfully carried out, start-up and commissioning work began, as well as tests of the main and auxiliary equipment.
The boiler house was built in two stages: the first was completed before the beginning of the heating season in autumn 2017, which enabled the block of hull production and the painting chambers of SSK "Zvezda" to provide heat and hot water supply. Commissioning of the boiler house is planned for autumn 2018 year. Gas will make the work of the company as environmentally friendly and safe as possible.
Shipbuilders: training and working conditions
SSC "Zvezda" is perhaps one of the few enterprises of the Primorye Territory where workers can earn good money under favorable working conditions. Salary on the "Star" is higher than the average for the region. At the same time, the shipyard is ready to train personnel at its own expense.
- To get a job at SSK "Zvezda", the applicant must fill out a questionnaire and confirm our rank with us, "the press service added. - Unfortunately, one of the most common problems is the inconsistency of real professionalism with the declared one, but we, together with the Bolshekamensk Far Eastern shipbuilding college, have a training program in the process of which one can improve their qualifications and, accordingly, the discharge and wages. Already more than 50 people have been retrained here and arranged for work, at the end of August the next group of 26 people is sent for retraining under the program "Shipbuilders' hull collector", and in general 2018 people are to be trained in 200. In the future, the Vocational Training Center of SSK Zvezda will train qualified personnel for the company (according to 300-400 people per year), who will be able to work on high-tech shipyard equipment.
Now the shipbuilding complex employs 1500 employees, 89% of which are residents of the Far East, and 45% of the latter are residents of the Big Stone. As early as 2024, more than 7500 employees will be needed at the shipyard. The staff is supposed to be drawn from different parts of the country, but the Far East will continue to give preference.
"For the work of the shipyard to be successful, employees need to provide high-quality housing with a modern social infrastructure," said Sergei Tseluiko. - In this direction, we are acting: in the Fifth microdistrict of the Big Stone, two houses have already been put into operation and occupied by 68 apartments, active construction continues in the Sixth Micro District of the city. In total, up to 2023, due to SSK "Zvezda", it is planned to build about 5 thousand apartments, which will completely satisfy the demand of newcomers to housing.