This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Sticks - in the hands
Minister of Sports of Yakutia: We are ready for the widespread introduction of the TRP standards
- Mikhail Dmitrievich, you promised that by the 2017, every third Yakut citizen will be involved in the sport. Have something to brag about today?
- In 2012, we have built a number of large facilities, including a sports complex "Triumph", a football arena, a swimming pool, in Yakutsk, in the international games "Children of Asia" and the forum "Russia-Sports Power". To date, the city is home to about 300 thousand people, and we have created the conditions for sports. It is gratifying to see that young people have been trained - students, schoolchildren and toddlers. Girls want to be beautiful, young men are strong, so sports facilities are not even enough. The number of sports schools is also growing: most recently they were 54, now - 64.
In addition, we are developing new sports in the republic - we are promoting Scandinavian walking. It has been scientifically and practically proved that Scandinavian walking is very useful for health. By the way, in the Scandinavian countries this sport is at the peak of popularity.
- How are TRP standards developed?
- According to the federal norm, the norms are distributed at ages - from preschool age to 70 years. The delivery of this physical examination is carried out on a voluntary basis. It includes exercises on flexibility, running, pulling up, walking, etc. If an elderly person is just interested in checking whether he can pass 3 km, then schoolchildren receive their bonus: for example, who passes the test for a gold badge, then 10 points are added to the result of the USE, which, accordingly, will be a plus for admission to the university. We hope that this stimulus will make the passing of TRP standards popular among young people.
- Why was Scandinavian walking among the new sports that you plant in Yakutia? Really take root ?!
This sport is rapidly gaining momentum. During walking with sticks almost all muscles work. This is a load that has practically no contraindications. You can do Scandinavian walking both in the team and on your own. It is generally accepted that Scandinavian walking suits older people, but, believe me, this is far from the case.
- What promotes the development of sports activity in Yakutia?
- Firstly, the introduction of TRP standards contributes to the involvement of the population in regular physical education, and, secondly, everyone needs health. The media support interest in sports. This is the newspaper "Sport of Yakutia", NBC (National Broadcasting Company), "Sport Sakha" magazine, "My Sport" commercial company, which shows sports programs and competitions on several channels.
- And what about the sport of higher achievements?
- Sports of the highest achievements in Yakutia on the rise. Over the past year, at all official competitions, we have received 203 medals, beginning with the Russian championships, continental championships, world championships and the Olympic Games. From 203 - 88 gold, 55 silver and 60 bronze medals. Compare with 2005 year, when we had only 11 medals. Certainly, one of the landmark moments of 2014 was the silver medal of Nikita Kryukov, who represented our republic at the Sochi Olympics.
- How is the technical base of training professional athletes improving in the republic?
- Last year we created three institutions - the Center for Adaptive Physical Education, to help develop disability sports, manage children's and youth sports and prepare a sports reserve, and the Biathlon Center for Winter Sports in Aldan. At the beginning of the year we opened the 11-th Republican sports school for basic sports.
In Aldan, on the eve of the Olympics, biathlonists were trained, athletes have been training this season. The center will continue to develop, because we have an advantage over the rest of the training bases, as the snow in Aldan falls in late September and in early October you can ski. Homologation of this route has already been carried out, we will soon receive a license to hold major sporting events in Yakutia.
- At the Olympics in Sochi last year, a grandiose presentation of the regions of the Far East, where Yakutia was assigned the leading role. This presentation has somehow affected the development of sports?
- Tell me, please, do national sports become more popular today in Yakutia or have they always been popular?
- You asked the question very correctly. National sports have never been ignored, but are now becoming more and more popular. Recently, we passed a commission to include mas-wrestling in the register of all-Russian sports. This inclusion gives the right to assign the standard of the master of sports of the Russian Federation. In the future, we will qualify for the award of a world-class master of sports to world championship winners, etc. Last year, as I said, we held the first world mas-wrestling championship. Therefore, it is very great that this national sport goes beyond the borders of the republic and is gaining momentum.
Recently, Yakut athletes competed in international jumping competitions in memory of Antipov in Baku. Last year, we presented national sports at the festival in Japan. Everyone really liked the presentation of mas-wrestling, hapsagaya, jumps.
- In two years you will have the Republican Spartakiad on national sports. Has the preparation begun for this event?
- In 2017 the Spartakiad on national sports will be held in Verkhnevilyuisk. The head of the republic Yegor Afanasyevich Borisov held an organizational meeting to determine which social facilities will be built and in what time frame. It is known that at the end of this year the construction of a stadium and a sports complex will begin. I want to emphasize especially that we try to hold major sports events not only for the sake of the events themselves, but also for the development of the material and technical basis of physical culture and sports, as well as social infrastructure.
- You were the rector of the Churapchinsky Institute of Physical Culture and Sports. What famous athletes have you trained?
- I was a rector for four years (from 1999 to 2003. - Prim.red.), then we only created the material and technical base of the institute, resolved organizational issues. In the first year, all 25 students were accepted, they established the initial traditions of a two-time workout, etc. Now students of the institute are demonstrating world-class results. So, last year Vasily Egorov and Darman Kutubekov brought two gold medals to the World Boxing Championship among students in Yakutsk to Yakutia. Last year Nyurgun Scriabin won bronze at the World Championship among students in freestyle wrestling. There are world champions in drafts, etc. You can list for a long time ...
- What sports do you follow?