Notice: curl_setopt(): CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST no longer accepts the value 1, value 2 will be used instead in /home/admin/web/eastrussia.ru/public_html/gtranslate/gtranslate.php on line 101 Ministry of Eastern Development updated the composition of the Public Council of the Ministry of Eastern Development - EastRussia |
This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Reboot the Board
MINISTRY OF ECONOMICS OF RUSSIA updated the composition of the Public Council
Photo: TASS / VEF photo bank
On Tuesday, the first meeting of the renewed membership of the Public Council of the Ministry of the Russian Federation for the Development of the Far East was held (see the note). At the event, the main directions of work were adopted and the chairman was elected, he became an entrepreneur and public figure Sergei Gabestro. The correspondent of EastRussia spoke with Mr. Gabestro immediately after the end of the event.
- Sergey Vladilenovich, what will be the task of the newly created Public Council of the Ministry of Eastern and Eastern Development?
- To begin with, I will say that for me to head the Public Council of the Ministry of the East Development of Russia is a great honor for me. Immediately, the task, as I see it now, is to establish a qualitative dialogue between the public and officials with the Ministry. Notice, today not only elected members of the Public Council, but also candidates for the Council, social activists, experts, civil activists gathered. A platform has been created for work, for exchange of opinions, for public expertise - now it is important to make this mechanism work, for the Ministry to work constructively and qualitatively - in order to minimize the risk of making wrong decisions by the Ministry.
We will openly interact with the public - it will open to us, Council Members, eyes on the problems present in this or that branch of the Far East. As it was done, for example, today at the meeting the representative of the timber industry complex Alexander Sidorenko and the Head of the Association of Refrigerated Rolling Stock Vitaly Momot.
- How can you characterize the composition of the participants, which has, as a result, the Public Council?
- I learned the final composition of the Council already during the meeting, but I have known many members of the Council for a long time and have a positive experience of cooperation. Judging by all the issues that took place at the meeting (and, you see, there were also inconvenient, sensitive questions), as well as the many potentialities of the members of the Council, I believe that the work will be successful. It simply requires the competence and energy of the Council members to be channeled into the correct and qualitative channel - so that it has not destructive but constructive consequences.
- Do you already have some idea how the work of the Council will go?
- Already at the last meeting of the Public Council, its members voiced their opinions on the amendments concerning the Council’s proposed work plan. As a result, three amendments were adopted (they are qualitative and reasonable, further work on them will be conducted), one was rejected. What it says is that within the Council there is no fear of voting "against."
- At the last meeting from the hall there was a remark that in the Far East the situation with the forest industry is bad. What is your vision of this industry in the Far East and what will the Council do about it in the future?
- To begin with I will say that I am more than confident that in the 2017 year the timber industry complex of the Far East will become one of the main priorities for the development of this macroregion. As for the Public Council, in this area, he will be engaged in expertise - in particular, to offer various regulatory and legal acts to amend the existing legislation, providing for a qualitative stimulation of exports and production. After all, today within the timber industry complex the main problem is illegal logging. Moreover, I note that already today in the work there are some proposals for the development of this complex - they are about the same as those that have already been adopted for fisheries.
In my opinion, increasing the transparency of the industry and introducing various electronic technologies is the right way to develop the timber industry complex in the Far East.
- The parallel between the forest complex and fisheries is interesting. Tell us then, for the sake of completeness, how you see the Council’s work in the direction of agriculture.
- Do not get me wrong, but agriculture in the Far East is better not to "touch" at all. For the simple reason that it is developing at a remarkable pace in the Far East, since everything has been created for such development. The only thing that is needed, including by the Public Council, is the fight against various barriers, abuses, corruption and other such problems that take place.
The Public Council of the Ministry of the Russian Federation for the Development of the Far East includes: