Notice: curl_setopt(): CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST no longer accepts the value 1, value 2 will be used instead in /home/admin/web/eastrussia.ru/public_html/gtranslate/gtranslate.php on line 101 Director General of the ARCHK about where to get specialists to foreign investors in the Far East - EastRussia |
This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Sergei Khovrat: "We make it more profitable to attract local staff"
Director General of the ARCHC on where to get specialists from foreign investors to the Far East
- One of the priorities of the activity of the ARCHC for the coming years, as you have already stated, will be the organization of a system of targeted training of personnel, including short-term personnel, for the needs of residents and other enterprises of the Far East. Is it possible to involve in this system the largest not only Russian, but also foreign corporations - as bases for training and training of personnel?
- "The Agency for Human Capital Development in the Far East" offers its solutions for both Russian companies and foreign investors. All of them are faced with one common problem: to find or prepare qualified specialists for their needs. We believe that training through targeted training is a good opportunity to get a specialist in accordance with the requirements of the employer and investor. The main training bases are educational organizations and production sites of enterprises. The employer forms a group of target students to obtain the knowledge and skills necessary for successful work at a specific workplace in the educational organization, then students are taught in the university special disciplines within the educational module of the enterprise. An indispensable element of the module is the practice at the enterprise or the fulfillment of the design task for the order of the enterprise. Further, the employer selects students on a competitive basis for employment in the enterprise.
- Where are the staff of the TOP and SPV with foreign participation currently preparing the cadres - at home or in Russia? How to make fuller use of the potential of the Russian training system in this regard?
- Both options are possible. Unique specialists with certain knowledge and skills are attracted to work from abroad. And here the residents of the TOP and SPV have certain advantages within the framework of the legislation on these regimes. It is important that each case is considered individually. The employer makes a decision on attracting foreign labor or local personnel, training on the spot or sending local specialists for internship abroad. I will give two examples.
The staff of the Indian diamond-cutting company KGC, a resident of the SPV, currently consists of more than 80% of foreigners. Together with the Primorsky Territory administration, with the support of the ARCHC, training was organized in the specialty "Diamond cutter for diamonds" directly in Vladivostok. The first group was recruited, trained, and by the end of the year, 50 Russian citizens will be employed after training. Accordingly, the company's staff will already largely include specialists with Russian citizenship.
Another example, the Japanese investment project in the field of medicine, JCG Hokuto Medical Service, which offers services in the Vladivostok medical center, is facing increasing demand for its services and is ready to expand its staff to ensure growth. The company after employment of the qualified expert directs it for passage of obligatory training to Japan. The agency attracts local specialists for the work, the company sends them for advanced training to Japan to ensure high standards of quality of service.
I would like to emphasize that it is always much cheaper to attract specialists to the local market than to transport it from another region or from another country. For an investor, this is a matter of optimizing performance, and the agency is ready to help him in making the right decision on the market or training.
- What is more necessary now for the personnel training system in the Far East: to increase the attractiveness of Russian educational institutions for a foreign audience or to increase the level of cooperation between Russian universities and universities in the APR countries?
- I think that these two processes are mutually complementary and in demand at the present time. Now students from the APR countries are already studying in the educational organizations of the Far Eastern Federal District. This is certainly beneficial to Russian universities in terms of selling educational services, this is beneficial for foreign citizens in terms of rapid adaptation to the socio-cultural environment of the Far East and employment opportunities in companies with foreign participation.
On the other hand, we see a demand for cooperation between Far Eastern universities and universities in the APR countries. The Far East, by virtue of its geographic position, becomes the main frontier in the development of cooperation with the countries of the Asia-Pacific region, which accounts for almost 60% of world GDP. At each Eastern Economic Forum, we see a growing interest in cooperation in all sectors. We will be happy to welcome representatives of Asian universities to the forum and continue to work in the future.
- Does the ARCHC present to the fourth WEF any new mechanisms for training personnel and other areas of its activities?
- We plan to agree to the WEF and to present at the forum a draft training program for key sectors of the economy of the Far Eastern Federal District aimed at developing education, vocational guidance and youth support in the labor market until 2025. The project was developed by the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia, the Ministry of Labor of Russia, and the Ministry of Regional Development of Russia in conjunction with the agency. Key activities of the program: collection and forecasting of needs of employers of the Far East in cadres; Establishment of admission control figures in accordance with the identified need; the organization of the conclusion of contracts on target training on specialties demanded by key branches of economy DFO; development of the system of vocational guidance and youth support in the labor market; creation of specialized structural divisions, leading Russian educational organizations of higher education.
In addition, we plan to sign a series of multilateral agreements between universities, companies and the agency in the field of human capital development and training for the benefit of these companies, in particular.
- What venues and sessions of the WEF recommend that you visit an investor trying to clarify the question for yourself, where can you get qualified personnel for your possible future project in the Far East?
- We will be glad to see investors at the agency stand within the framework of the exhibition of the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia for development institutes where we will present all the solutions for employers and investors in the field of human capital development, training of personnel and attracting qualified specialists. We can clearly show how the labor market of the macroregion will develop and what solutions for providing investors with personnel are already available.