This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Oleg Kozhemyako: The construction of the station in Korsakov is of key importance for the region
The Governor of the Sakhalin Oblast - on the development of the region and on the key projects submitted to the WEF
- Oleg Nikolaevich, which of the projects and agreements submitted by the Sakhalin Oblast to the WEF-2015 have received development for the year? How do you assess their implementation and significance for the region?
- On the margins of the Eastern Economic Forum in 2015, the delegation of the Sakhalin Oblast made a total of 11 agreements and protocols of intentions for cooperation. They concern the development of various spheres of the island economy: fisheries, coal and forestry, agriculture, transport infrastructure, and interregional relations. And among them, perhaps, there are no minor or secondary. During the year, we translated into practical terms the agreements reached with partners.
For example, since September last year on Sakhalin started the implementation of the project "Fish Exchange". The agreement on its creation was concluded with PJSC "Sberbank". On the universal electronic platform of ZAO Sberbank-AST, a section for auction trading of aquatic bioresources began to operate. Direct contact was established between fishing companies and trade enterprises. And numerous mediators, due to which the prices for seafood are unreasonably growing, turned out to be "overboard". A completely new project for the whole of Russia is planned to be implemented in several stages. The next step will be the creation of a full-fledged fish cluster in the port of Korsakov. It will include a large refrigerator for storing products, processing facilities and a site for repairing ships.
Another agreement is being implemented in practice - with the JSC "Fund for the Development of the Far East and the Baikal Region". The necessary funds have been contributed to the company's authorized capital to finance investment projects in Sakhalin that are part of the advanced development territories "Mountain Air" and "South".
Common interests allowed us to get closer to the geographically remote Belgorod region. Let me remind you that an agreement on trade and economic, scientific, technical and cultural cooperation was concluded between the governments of the two regions. As a result, interaction between business structures is established: direct supplies of chicken products of trade marks "Prioskolie" and "Yasnye zori", as well as fat-and-oil products of the trade mark "Sloboda", vegetable and dairy canned food are organized to Sakhalin from the Belgorod region.
The agreements reached at the economic forum make it possible to count on the successful implementation of major projects in the coal industry and agriculture in Sakhalin. The development of the Solntsevo coal field by the Eastern mining company is on a new technological level. With the support of the Development Fund for the Far East and the Baikal Region, it is planned to build the longest coal conveyor in the country. He will connect Solntsevsky cut with the port of Shakhtersk. On a line length of 28 kilometers, coal will be delivered to the sea harbor and shipped to ships. Now the designer is chosen for the conveyor.
In agriculture, within the framework of the agreements concluded at the WEF-2015, two large projects included in the territory of the advanced development "Yuzhnaya" were launched. Their initiators are Mercy Agro Sakhalin and KHAPC Green Agro Sakhalin. This pig-breeding complex in the village Taranay Anivsky district for 62 thousand heads. And two cattle-breeding complexes for 1900 heads of milking flocks each on the basis of the state farms of the south of the island. The deadline for completion of the first project is 2017 year, the second - 2018. The Sakhalin region, as a result, will receive a powerful economic effect. In total, about 500 new jobs will be created, the annual milk production will be 33 thousand tons, and dairy products - up to 22 thousand tons. The level of provision of residents of the pork region will increase from 27 to 67 percent.
- What will the region present at the Eastern Economic Forum this year? What projects are being prepared for the presentation? Can I already talk about some agreements that will be signed at the forum? What projects would you like to highlight?
- There are a lot of plans and there are preliminary agreements with representatives of Russian and foreign companies. In total there are more than fifteen. As for projects prepared for the presentation, I would like to single out two. They will be included in the number of 28 projects in the regions of the Far East, which will be presented at pitch-sessions, where potential investors will be present.
One of the Sakhalin projects is of key importance for the development of the region’s transport infrastructure - the construction of a passenger station with a pier in Korsakov for receiving ocean-class cruise ships. It will be a modern building, allowing to serve passengers at a qualitatively new level. Through this port, passengers are transported by sea to the Kuril Islands, ferries from Vakkanai come here. In addition, cruise ships with a large number of tourists regularly stop at the port. Pre-project works are currently underway on this facility, and we plan to begin construction next year. The project will be implemented with the support of three investors, these are the Korsakovsky Sea Commercial Port Joint-Stock Company, the Sea Gate of Sakhalin Company and the Sakhalin Region Development Corporation.
The second project is aimed at ensuring food security of the Sakhalin region. This construction of two livestock complexes, their total number of livestock - 3800 animals. One will focus on dairy farming, it is already being built. Specialists have started to create a fodder base, significant areas have been sown with the appropriate crops. Dozens of units of modern agricultural machinery were purchased. The enterprise will have its own capacities for processing milk. Another complex for 1900 heads will specialize in meat cattle breeding, next to it is planned to place a shop for processing beef. The investor of the project is Green-Agro-Sakhalin.
- At VEF 2015, the participation of the Sakhalin Region in the Far Eastern regions exhibition was remembered by a large number of red caviar. What will be the highlight of the exposition this year?
- This time the Sakhalin region will present an original solution, which will surely interest many visitors - it's a hologram. With the help of an art object we will tell about the tourist attractiveness of Sakhalin. Visualization in 3D format will allow you to visit many parts of the region, to get acquainted with its rich natural world. Virtual viewers can also make a tour of the sports and tourist complex "Mountain Air", which, by the way, became the basis of the eponymous TOP. In winter, guests from different regions of Russia and other countries come to ride on its slopes. Now it is in the modernization stage - the length of the trails is increasing, new cableways are being built, this work is planned up to 2020 year. On the hologram the spectators will see the Bolshevik mountain and the slopes intended for skiing. By the way, in the pavilion of the Sakhalin region on the street of the Far East a special simulator simulating a descent along the mountain slopes will work. This is used by professional athletes in preparation for the competition. And for beginners, he allows you to get an idea of this sport. We hope that later we will see the visitors of our pavilion on the routes of "Mountain Air". And this will be the starting point for them to get acquainted with the only island region in Russia.