Notice: curl_setopt(): CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST no longer accepts the value 1, value 2 will be used instead in /home/admin/web/eastrussia.ru/public_html/gtranslate/gtranslate.php on line 101 Nikolai Kharitonov on weaknesses in the development mechanisms of the Far East - EastRussia |
This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
All the leading, absolutely all
Nikolay Kharitonov on weaknesses in the mechanisms of development of the Far East
Weak places in the "new economic policy" in the Far East are looking, along with EastRussia, the head of the State Duma Committee for Regional Policy and Problems of the North and Far East Nikolai Kharitonov.
- What, in your opinion, is the Far East for Russia?
- Three years ago, Russian President Vladimir Putin, in his address to the Federal Assembly, designated the XXI century the century of the development of the Far East. Behind this is the understanding of the Far East as a territory that is nothing but a Russian treasure trove, from which the life of the country is ensured. In addition, the Far East is also a great transit potential. With all this, it is possible to develop not just a processing industry, but environmentally friendly production - it is a question of the production of a pig-breeding complex and poultry farms. Of course, the work of this production primarily for local support, but also about the colossal demand from the countries of the Asia-Pacific region, where a large proportion of the world's hungry are concentrated, must not be forgotten. And let this be somewhat of a dream area, but in the future, along with such production in the Far East, the appearance of a high-speed railway may be possible.
- This is potential. And what is necessary for its development?
- I will not reinvent the wheel. I'll tell you about the idea that I learned from the book - meetings of State Duma deputies' statements for 1906-2013 years. One deputy from the Kutaisi province once said that the development of the Far East is possible in Russia with a strong economic center and a strong army. It is logical - the Far East needs adequate financial support and protection.
- Are steps being taken in this direction?
- The first steps of the government and Minskostokrazvitiya are completely correct and properly perceived by the population. But the same mechanism of territories of advanced development (TOP) has some weaknesses. First, it is not detailed enough. Secondly, there is not quite the correct positioning.
- What do you have in mind?
- TOP in the most correct interpretation - the territory that provides access to tax benefits, the corresponding financial and credit policy and other privileges. This is a kind of opportunity for a relaxed option for doing business, and practically for anyone: for someone who needs a loan, for someone who is interested in developing the business, and even for those who are just about to open a business. But without adequate financing - ahead - no programs for the development of the Far East and the Baikal region can be implemented. The point is that both financing and staffing should be outstripping. It can be said so: the Far East and the Baikal region should become the leading ones in all senses of the word. Become bigger and better than the European part of Russia, so that local people can see the concrete changes in living conditions.
- Agitators of measures for the development of the Far East should be people themselves. Accordingly, measures should be directed at them. After all, now against the backdrop of the declared "Far Eastern policy" to the Far East people from the European part of Russia are still invited.
- And should instead stimulate the birth rate and reduce the outflow of the population?
- Today, the Agency for the Development of Human Capital has been set up for the Far East, a corresponding concept of demographic development has been developed, and a "Far Eastern hectare" project is being implemented. And even as if there are faster birth rates. But the small southern regions of the Far East today border on China, a country where 150 million people live in the northern part alone, and 2016 million children were born in 17. And this is only the beginning of the consequences of lifting the birth control in China. At the same time, judging by the picture that some media reflect, there are grounds for doubting who really is better off living in the Far East, a citizen of Russia or China.
- The notorious "Chinese threat"?
- No, at the moment I can not say that for the Far East there is a threat from the citizens of China. But China still has the potential for such a threat: its surplus population will always find a way out. And there are even some reasons to believe that it has stopped in its search just in the Far East. Citizens of China, under various pretexts, quietly enter the territory of the same Jewish Autonomous Region and other subjects of the Far Eastern Federal District. In China, there are whole unspoken programs, including citizens who stimulate it, under any pretext to consolidate themselves, to ensure their lives here for many years to come, in particular, through marriages with Russian citizens. Everyone knows the interest of Chinese business to fertile land, environmentally friendly products, which inevitably means that it already draws a certain "own" future for the Far East. It will be time to show how much the new protectionist measures will prevent it.
- What now, investors from Asia and attract dangerous?
- One should realize that the creation of conditions for the arrival of investors can lead to the fact that Russia will subsequently be on a visit in its own territory - in strong dependence on these investors themselves.
- What is the alternative? Relocate its citizens?
- It is unlikely that people will take and immediately go to the Far East. Although, of course, it is not so much that the initiated demographic measures should work on stopping the outflow of the population, but rather on attracting people — the outflow should stop almost automatically. Only contract contractors from the North, in particular the Far Eastern region, today have 214 thousand people, including many people who quickly leave the North - the state is not able to provide them with housing, and at the current rate of financing of this article it is up to those who cannot get a housing certificate now, it will only come through 100 years. Another, no less vivid example of population outflow is a greater number of graduates from Far Eastern universities leaving for the European part of the country. Thus, both for stopping the outflow and for the influx of residents, an appropriate financial and credit policy is necessary. No, it is clear that not only it: it is necessary to solve both the problems of employment, and improvement of the population.
- Some beginning of this has already been made - for the development of the "Far Eastern hectare" you can take a cheap loan.
- Yes, the offers are really interesting. It remains only something - to find a sufficient number of Komsomol volunteers to master these plots of land in the Far East. Sufficient - just do not find it, I'll just say it. Only a little will be obtained, and also because of the weakness of the mechanism. The main of them is the inadequacy of the area of a hectare for conducting more or less serious activities. Another weak point of the "Far Eastern" hectare "- in the zone of possible extradition is a large number of neglected or not touched for all its existence territories.
"But money is not everything?" What else is needed for the development of the Far East?
- A large set of measures - everything that we set out in the committee's decision. It provides for relief of conscription to the military service in the Far East, the creation of jobs on it specifically for applicants. And, of course, the adoption of an independent law on the development of the Far East. It is certainly necessary - without it, all development programs are nothing more than wishes, which you can and do not fully implement, and change. Only a document that has legislative force, commits to the strict implementation of certain initiatives. Unfortunately, the future of the law on the development of the Far East is still unclear. Probably even that he will not be accepted. The reason is simple: there is no budget to implement all of its measures, and it remains only to hope for an investor. And to the latter, as I already mentioned, one can not be unambiguously treated. In any case, at the present time there is no one solution, thanks to which the development of the Far East would instantly take place. It's about long work.
- And how long?
- I think the Far East will change for the better - in the next 10-15 years.