This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Victor Marchenko: "Nothing is as happy as the appearance of the New ..."
A well-known seaside businessman is sure: cost-effective products can be beneficial to health due to innovations
The success of any political decision in the economy in many respects depends on how attractive and reasonable this business decision will consider. For example, the steep "turn of Russia to the East" with all the territories of advanced development (TOR) and "free ports" that follow from it - how does the businessmen of Primorye evaluate it? "ER" asked this question to one of the brightest representatives of the regional business community, the chairman of the board of directors of the group of companies "Green Leaves" Victor Marchenko. Of course, there were other questions to the person whose experience of successful entrepreneurship has been around for almost thirty years.
- First, the proposed measures, as well as the creation of a number of development institutions, should contribute to the development of the economy of the Far Eastern Federal District and the Trans-Baikal Territory. The fact that today the government pays great attention to the Far East inspires a certain optimism, despite the fact that the economy is in a state of crisis. Here, the most important thing is to ensure the effectiveness of the measures and exclude a temporary delay in order for someone to help.
Secondly, I believe that it is necessary to pay more attention to small and medium-sized businesses, to help enterprises with lending and refinancing, to reduce interest rates. Mechanisms that contribute to this exist.
Finally, thirdly, as an entrepreneur and owner of a food business, I assure you that many countries of the Asia-Pacific region, especially our immediate neighbors, have a tremendous interest in the Far Eastern region of Russia. Presence of prospects for modern investment projects in the field of agro-industrial complex, including production for export, can not be denied.
- Today, many businessmen sharply speak about the actions of the authorities (in connection with the same food anti-sanctions, the introduction of fare for heavy-duty vehicles, the introduction of onerous control standards such as HACCP). Do you consider this criticism to be reasonable?
"For my part, considering the scope of my activity, I can say with certainty that food sanctions really open up new opportunities for local producers in certain segments of the market. The HACCP system is implemented in our country: the products must correspond to the world quality.
- Your brainchild - Green Leaves Group of Companies - is positioning itself as a manufacturer of environmentally friendly and useful products. But is this not slyness? Is it possible today profitable dairy business, based on old-fashioned recipes. Do new, competitive technologies not involve the use of chemistry (for the sake of increasing the same shelf life of products), and therefore not so perfect in terms of health benefits?
“Green Leaves” is a company that keeps traditions thanks to innovative technologies. For example, we created technology of tindalization. This is a method of milk processing, in which all the beneficial properties of fresh milk are stored from 30 to 60 days. The technology is unique. We have patented it not only in our country, but also in the countries of the European Union and the APR.
- Do you plan to locate your plants in the residences of TOR or or the free port of Vladivostok?
- Today we are considering these opportunities for ourselves. The Development Directorate of the group of companies is engaged in analysis and business planning to identify those projects that GK Green Leaves will be able to implement in TOSER and SPV.
- Is it possible, in your opinion, to produce dairy products with a high protein content in Primorye, what is there today - with the output of a competitive production of the same cheeses in Russia? And if so, what should be done within the industry for this?
- To produce dairy products with a high protein content, thoroughbred cattle and high-quality balanced feed are needed, everywhere. You know, for today, modern farms in Primorye can be counted on the fingers. As for competitiveness on the scale of Russia, it is necessary to work with cost and logistics. By the way, the interested neighbors from the APR are closer than some Russian cities.
- Your career path began with the position of a surgeon in a village hospital. From there, a somewhat unexpected, at first glance, turn into the sphere of activity of youth housing cooperatives. Then polygraphy, car trade, construction business, and finally - the production of agricultural products. What explains such an eclectic life path - the characteristics of the era or the properties of the individual?
- Rather, it is a property of a person. I definitely do not belong to those who earn money for the sake of money. I am attracted by innovative ideas in business, an integrated approach, a closed cycle, the search for new ideas for development.
- You heard about you that you prefer contributions to the bank of impressions to all deposits, collections of experiences and feelings to all collections. The strongest emotion you experienced in life?
First of all, this is the birth of children. This is a great happiness! Their first steps, the first words, successes. Secondly, these are discoveries, innovations, creativity. The research base in the group of companies has existed for more than 15 years. I myself co-author several patents in the field of biotechnology and food. When you see that your discovery works and benefits - it's a great joy.
Victor Marchenko - born in 1956 year in the city of Vyazemsky, Khabarovsk Territory. In 1983, he graduated from the Vladivostok State Medical Institute. AT
For the ordinary seaside consumer GK "Green leaves" is associated primarily with a variety of high quality milk products, under a recognizable brand. This product, developed with the direct participation of Victor Marchenko, has repeatedly won gold medals and honorary diplomas of the leading exhibitions of the Far East. In 2013, the businessman became the winner
In January of the year 2014 Victor Marchenko joined the Public Chamber of Primorsky Krai, where he headed the Commission for the Promotion of Economic Growth of Primorsky Krai. In the same months he was elected to the Presidium of the All-Russian Public Organization for Small and Medium-Sized Business "OPORA RUSSIA." He is married, the father of five children.