Notice: curl_setopt(): CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST no longer accepts the value 1, value 2 will be used instead in /home/admin/web/eastrussia.ru/public_html/gtranslate/gtranslate.php on line 101
EastRussia: Khabarovsk Building Ceramics Plant will become an industrial park - EastRussia | Success stories

Irkutsk
Ulan-Ude

Blagoveshchensk
Chita
Yakutsk

Birobidzhan
Vladivostok
Khabarovsk

Magadan
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk

Anadyr
Petropavlovsk-
Kamchatsky
Moscow

This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.

To lay a brick

"Khabarovsk plant of building ceramics" will become an industrial park

The industrial park "Khabarovsk plant of building ceramics" is one of the perspective projects of the region.

To lay a brick
The initiator of the project, estimated at 1 billion rubles, is Khabarovsk Building Ceramics Plant LLC (HZSK). In less than a year of its existence, the plant has established the production of a line of reliable and environmentally friendly building materials (building bricks, heat-efficient blocks, concrete), which today have proven themselves in the seemingly established market of the city and region due to the price, quality and geographical location of the enterprise . The volume of production created on co-financing with the municipality in 2011 is 30 million bricks per year and 750 thousand units of heat-efficient units per year - this is about 22 thousand cubic meters.

CHZKK is the undisputed flagship of the regional construction industry. The whole process of production - from raw materials extraction to finished products - is supervised by the company's specialists at the ChZKK. The raw materials are environmentally friendly clay, which is mined at the field in the immediate vicinity of the plant.

The enterprise acts as an educational and methodological center of professional knowledge: on its site there are seminars and conferences of industry experts.

The company does not plan to stop there. As part of the reconstruction of the production line in 2016, KhZSC LLC will have the opportunity to produce high-quality facing brick, and the company's share in this type of product on the Khabarovsk market will be 80%. The remaining 20% of the market will remain for imported brick from other regions.

In addition to the release of new materials, LLC Khabarovsk Building Ceramics Plant is initiating the creation of an industrial park on the basis of the enterprise’s territory in 61 ha and suggests that the plant’s activities on the construction market of the city and region be considered as a modern investment platform in a number of areas. The plant can provide a potential Russian or foreign investor (primarily from China, Korea, Japan) with its free space to house its own production.



The HCZC, on the principles of co-financing, is ready to participate in the creation of a joint venture where the partner or investor participates in both its technologies and financial resources (as well as the enterprise.) The process takes place under the auspices of the municipality, the plant independently attracts resources and develops production.

In addition, the continuous connection of the plant with the administration of Khabarovsk in the context of the implementation of the city’s economic policy makes it possible to form land for housing construction — multi-storey or low-rise — with an area of ​​up to 100 ha and above. Own raw materials and production base of the enterprise gives the opportunity to flexibly reduce the cost of the final square meter of housing, which increases the additional income of the event.

The company also proposes to use and use the free plot of land in 17,8 hectares, on which a number of plant facilities are located. Free space can accommodate individual capacities that support the chain of production of building materials necessary for the further improvement of the city and the development of the market of building materials; individual non-core facilities profitable from the point of view of business development, shopping and logistics areas that could organically integrate into the factory environment.

Own production base, already created infrastructure, tax preferences, developed transport system, availability of gas and oil pipelines, large tracts of suburban lands, regular demand and its promising growth for the plant’s products - these are not all advantages that can interest potential investors.