Notice: curl_setopt(): CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST no longer accepts the value 1, value 2 will be used instead in /home/admin/web/eastrussia.ru/public_html/gtranslate/gtranslate.php on line 101
Chukotka Presents Oil, Gas and Tin Production Projects at VEF-2017 - EastRussia | Far East

Irkutsk
Ulan-Ude

Blagoveshchensk
Chita
Yakutsk

Birobidzhan
Vladivostok
Khabarovsk

Magadan
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk

Anadyr
Petropavlovsk-
Kamchatsky
Moscow

This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.

Chukotka to present investment projects for VEF-2017 on oil, gas and tin production

Special project TORA and Free Port
The Chukotka Autonomous Okrug plans to present investment projects for oil, gas and condensate production, as well as a tin mining project at the 3rd Eastern Economic Forum (VEF-2017), the press service of the regional government said on Monday.

It is reported that the region has two explored fields - West Ozernoye gas field with reserves of more than 4,4 billion cubic meters. m, as well as the Verkhne-Telekayskoe field with oil reserves in the amount of 2,8 million tons, gas in the amount of 2 billion cubic meters. m and condensate 100 thous. m. They are located within the Anadyr district in the Toronto "Beringovsky". The project for the extraction, transportation and processing of oil and gas consists of two stages. This includes gas processing entering the city of Anadyr through the existing gas pipeline and the development of the Verkhne-Telekayskoe field, including the construction of field infrastructure, oil, gas and condensate, the construction of an oil and gas pipeline to Anadyr, and the construction of a tank farm and a processing plant. Capacity is assumed in 320 thousand tons of oil and almost 2 billion cubic meters. meters of gas, and a stable production period is estimated at 29 years. As an additional market, it is proposed to consider the neighboring regions of the FEFD, the central regions of the Russian Federation, as well as the markets of Japan and China. The project benefits from the proximity of the field to the seaport, the presence of the Northern Sea Route, a short transport link to the APR countries, as well as the growing domestic demand of Chukotka.

Also, a project for the development of the tin ore deposit "Pirkakayskie Stockworks" and construction of a GOK will be presented there. One of the largest deposits of tin in Russia is located within the Chaunsky district, at 85 km east of Pevek and occupies an area of ​​4-5 thousand square meters. km. In the zone of the Pyrkakai tin-bearing node, three ore fields are identified: Primary, Nagornoe and Imperceptible. Reserves of the deposit are estimated at 350 thousand tons of tin and 21 thousand tons of tungsten. As noted, the need for the Russian domestic market in tin concentrate for five years from 2010 to 2015 year has grown almost fourfold, to 575 t. And, this is only 15% of the needs, the remaining 85% tin Russia imports from China, Bolivia and Portugal .

VEF-2017 will be held on September 6-7 in Vladivostok. A year earlier, Chukotka signed agreements in the areas of energy, transport infrastructure, gold mining development with an estimated investment worth over 40 billion rubles.