This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
East Russia presents the next issue of the bulletin "The Far East: developments, analytics, trends
The issue presents the monitoring of the main current events of the Far East from 21 to 27 in April and an overview of the publications of the information and analytical agency “EastRussia.ru” for 21 – 27.04.2014
In particular, the issue includes:
- the results of a visit to the Far East by a government delegation led by Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev (full report);
- plans for large FIGs in the Far East;
- the forecast of participation of candidates in the elections of the head of Yakutia;
- the most important appointments and resignations of the Far East in the period 20 – 27.04.2014;
--review of the results of regional and municipal elections over the last week;
- evaluation of media activity of Far Eastern officials in the period 20-27 of April 2014 of the year;
Subscribe to the newsletter "The Far East: events, analytics, trends" can here. Subscription is free.