Notice: curl_setopt(): CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST no longer accepts the value 1, value 2 will be used instead in /home/admin/web/eastrussia.ru/public_html/gtranslate/gtranslate.php on line 101
The idea of ​​investors on duty-free trade in the gambling zone Primorye is supported by Governor Miklushevsky - EastRussia | Far East

Irkutsk
Ulan-Ude

Blagoveshchensk
Chita
Yakutsk

Birobidzhan
Vladivostok
Khabarovsk

Magadan
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk

Anadyr
Petropavlovsk-
Kamchatsky
Moscow

This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.

The idea of ​​investors on duty-free trade in the gambling zone "Primorye" is supported by the Governor of Miklushevsky

The idea of ​​investors on duty-free trade in the gambling zone "Primorye", which already operates in the suburbs of Vladivostok, is supported by the Governor of Primorsky Krai, Vladimir Miklushevsky

Investors' idea of ​​duty-free trading in the gambling zone
“Visiting the gambling zone together with Deputy Prime Minister Yury Trutnev, we discussed with investors the problems that interest them. For example, the creation of a duty free zone. We have no such thing in Russia yet. And this is a topic that must be created at least in the “pilot” mode. We want this to be our first time in the Primorye gambling zone, ”V. Miklushevsky told Interfax at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum.

In his opinion, this is in line with the general global trend in the development of such territories, when most of the revenue comes not from the game itself in the casino, but from the provision of additional services.

"World practice shows that gradually most of the income is shifted from the area of ​​the game to the area of ​​additional services - accommodation, entertainment, shopping, MICE-tourism. For example, in Las Vegas, the game now brings 30% of revenue, the remaining 70% - related services, "- said V. Miklushevsky.

He recalled that currently the only complex in the gambling zone "Primorye" is Tigre de Cristal, which includes a hotel and a casino. However, it already brings to the regional budget about 140 million rubles annually in the form of taxes. In the queue - the bookmark of four more hotels. All of them will be 22. The terms of construction, the governor noted, are generally respected.

As reported, the total amount of signed investment contracts for the construction of hotels and casinos in the Primorye Irkz plant exceeds 113 billion rubles. The key investors were Ji 1 Intertainer together with Melco International Development Limited, Malaysian company NagaCorp Ltd, Royal Time Primorye and Diamond Fortune Holdings Prim.
April 2: current information on coronavirus in the Far East
Digest of regional events and latest statistics