This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
Personnel errors led to poisoning of patients in Elban boarding school.
In a psychoneurological boarding school in the village of Elban in the Khabarovsk Territory, specialists have identified violations of cooking and catering. Personnel errors led to an acute intestinal infection.
“Samples were taken from all patients, the analysis revealed salmonella only in 20% of those infected. We are waiting for the results of bacteriological research in order to make a final diagnosis, ”said the Minister of Health of the Khabarovsk Territory, Alexander Vitko.