Notice: curl_setopt(): CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST no longer accepts the value 1, value 2 will be used instead in /home/admin/web/eastrussia.ru/public_html/gtranslate/gtranslate.php on line 101
Medvedev signed a decree granting subsidies for the restoration of Transbaikalian bridges - EastRussia | Far East

Irkutsk
Ulan-Ude

Blagoveshchensk
Chita
Yakutsk

Birobidzhan
Vladivostok
Khabarovsk

Magadan
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk

Anadyr
Petropavlovsk-
Kamchatsky
Moscow

This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.

Medvedev signed a decree on the allocation of subsidies for the restoration of Transbaikalian bridges

Medvedev signed a decree on the allocation of subsidies for the restoration of Transbaikalian bridges
Photo: pixabay.com

Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev signed a decree on the allocation of six million rubles from the federal budget for the repair of bridges burned during the April wildfires in the Trans-Baikal Territory. “The funds sent will cover 70 percent of the total damage caused, the remaining 30 percent - funds from the regional budget. At the same time, work by contractors at all sites has already begun, ”the acting president noted. Deputy Chairman of the Government of the Trans-Baikal Territory Victor Pazdnikov.

The allocated funds will be used to repair two bridges in the Aleksandro-Zavodsky district and one in the Nerchinsky district. The report also notes that the total damage to the regional road network was 8,5 million rubles, according to the Federal Road Agency Rosavtodor.

Ранее сообщалосьthat the government of Transbaikalia allocated 203,2 million rubles for the repair of the road network of the region. This money will go to eliminate the consequences of the 2018 flood of the year, which damaged 182 kilometers of regional and local roads. The total funding requirement for 2019 for the year is 375 million rubles. Currently, negotiations are underway between the federal and regional governments on the allocation of additional funding from the budget.