Notice: curl_setopt(): CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST no longer accepts the value 1, value 2 will be used instead in /home/admin/web/eastrussia.ru/public_html/gtranslate/gtranslate.php on line 101
Fish investment calls will go in exchange for the construction of fishing vessels and fish processing plants - EastRussia | Far East

Irkutsk
Ulan-Ude

Blagoveshchensk
Chita
Yakutsk

Birobidzhan
Vladivostok
Khabarovsk

Magadan
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk

Anadyr
Petropavlovsk-
Kamchatsky
Moscow

This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.

Fish investment calls will go in exchange for the construction of fishing vessels and fish processing plants

According to plans Rosrybolovstva, with 2017 year, the department intends to begin accepting applications for investment quotas for the construction of fishing vessels. Interest in the program of investment quotas has already been shown by representatives of banking circles

Fish investment calls will go in exchange for the construction of fishing vessels and fish processing plants
According to the press service of Rosrybolovstvo, a range of issues related to applications for investment quotas was discussed at a meeting chaired by Deputy Head of the Federal Agency for Fisheries Petr Savchuk. It was about financing projects for the construction of fishing vessels, financial guarantees.

Since this is a question of expensive, costly projects - the creation of 50 new fishing vessels and several large fish processing plants - the agency plans to involve banking circles and bank financing mechanisms in the implementation of the program "investment quotas".

As the discussion showed, the program aroused great interest among representatives of banks participating in the discussion, Interfax notes.

It was already reported that the size of the investment letter at the moment consists of 15% of the fishing vessels sent for construction, and 5% - the fish processing infrastructure, which in total amounts to the planned 20%.