Notice: curl_setopt(): CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST no longer accepts the value 1, value 2 will be used instead in /home/admin/web/eastrussia.ru/public_html/gtranslate/gtranslate.php on line 101
In 2020, 53 thousand non-working pensioners of Transbaikalia will receive an additional payment - EastRussia | Far East

Irkutsk
Ulan-Ude

Blagoveshchensk
Chita
Yakutsk

Birobidzhan
Vladivostok
Khabarovsk

Magadan
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk

Anadyr
Petropavlovsk-
Kamchatsky
Moscow

This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.

In 2020, 53 thousand non-working pensioners of Transbaikalia will receive a surcharge

In 2020, 53 thousand non-working pensioners of Transbaikalia will receive a surcharge
Photo: pixabay.com

Next year, 53 thousands of non-working pensioners of the Trans-Baikal Territory will receive a regional social supplement, which will increase their income to the value of the regional subsistence minimum for 2020 year. This decision was made on the initiative of the head of Transbaikalia, Alexander Osipov, at an extraordinary meeting of the regional parliament.

Next year, the subsistence minimum for pensioners in Transbaikalia will amount to 9829 rubles. This amount is 11,2% higher than the federal cost of living and 5,6% higher than the forecast for Russia. In 2020, the annual amount for the delivery and payment of regional social co-payments will amount to 1,5 billion rubles. 94% of the costs of implementing this program will be borne by the federal budget, and the remaining 6% by the regional budget. In total, according to the forecast information of the regional branch of the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation, 53 lives in Transbaikalia. 451 is a non-working pensioner who will be paid extra. Its average size will be 2381 rubles.

Ранее сообщалосьthat within the framework of the regional project "Development and implementation of a program of system support and improving the quality of life of senior citizens in the Trans-Baikal Territory" over the next five years, 2 208 retirees will be able to get a new profession. Among the professions that residents of pre-retirement age can receive are a nurse, a junior teacher, a computer operator, a security guard, a boiler operator, and others.