This text is translated into Russian by google automatic human level neural machine.
EastRussia is not responsible for any mistakes in the translated text. Sorry for the inconvinience.
Please refer to the text in Russian as a source.
In Khabarovsk in a cafe of Georgian cuisine there was a mass poisoning
In Khabarovsk, investigators are checking - in the cafe of Georgian cuisine "Satsivi" visitors were poisoned en masse. So far, six victims are known, but the exact number has not yet been established.
According to the press service of the regional SU of the IC of Russia, all the poisoned are adults, two of them undergo inpatient treatment, the rest as outpatients. There are no severe cases of the disease.
Visitors to the cafe revealed norovirus. Also, during the inspection, the local Rospotrebnazor found violations in the cooking technology, storage conditions for ready-made dishes and the rules for washing dishes, as well as staff non-compliance with personal hygiene rules.
Earlier in this cafe there was already a massive poisoning. In December 2018, cases of acute intestinal infection were registered among visitors, the activity of the enterprise was suspended.